User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed wolf View Post
    I choose not because it doesn't make any sense especially the cleansing part for guy who has been healthy for the past 10 years i see guys saying give ur digestive system a break funny thing it's called digestive system it need to digest before u say clean the fin pills I took they are long gone from my system i have read all the studies on the drug
    I thought this place was a better place but it turned out to be another loony house ppl claiming shrinked peins from 2 pills minox cause"pfs" ppl crashes after eating peanuts guy can't sleep deep but still sleep 7-8 hr for a year after one pill guys took fin before 21 and blaming the drug for there sides
    I should have listened to my doctor a fucking professor that no way in hell u get sides from 3 pills and even if i did they are gone but noooooo I listened to a bunch of strangers online saying i am fucked fir good or other group of stranges telling me to start a protocol to healthy living and follow it the same way a typical pro science cuse if its not a pro science u should answered differently when i keep saying i am living healthy since 16 years old counting macros increase my metabolism rate changes work outs plane to fit my goals before it was "cool"
    so thanks for putting me in this loop i am done
    one last thing is almost every guy was happy popping there first fin pill except me cause i wasn't happy to be reducing dht or mess with my hormones i looked at it as death sentence and keep saying if i found sides i will stop its all cuse I lost 60% of my hair in 2 years after reading how long guys took fin with sides they would jumped on a tranny regime if thy expected a fast hair loss
    hope the ones with the real sides recover as for the looneys here thanx for make my feel like shit
    relax bro, its all in your head propecia is good for you, keep taking it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    So let's get this straight; on top of being consistently borderline rude, obnoxious and conderscending to anyone who has tried to help you, you are now blaming us all for your problems when we have told you time and again to calm the fuck down and that they are likely in your head. This is along with the fact that you still seem to have no clue or understanding as to the processes that the protocol utilises (not to mention simple punctuation) in order to help your body and mind regardless of whether you actually have PFS or not. I can only speak for myself here but all I can say to you now man is good fucking riddance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    We won't have to worry about him anymore.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"