User Tag List

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Physiological causes of PFS

I am making this a sticky so that others can reference it at their leisure. It was originally posted by English who is no longer active on this forum and does not want to be contacted.

The physiological causes of "PFS" and the cure
    What follows is an explanation of the physiological causes of the condition people call “PFS”. It is important for sufferers to be aware of because knowing the causes results in the belief necessary to follow the very simple path to recovery, and it dispels the myth that it is incurable, which is nonsense because I am completely cured myself after being very badly affected for around 2 years.
    This is not a theory, it is the actual cause and I should explain why I am so confident of it lest you write it off as just another theory of the hundreds that already exist, most of which are 100% nonsense, some of which have elements of truth:

A- I am one of the few complete recovery stories

B- I figured out what was wrong and then treated each area and recovered as a result, although It took me a while after recovery to reflect and fully understand the mechanisms at play

C- The reason I figured it out where others have failed is because I am literally a problem solving entrepreneur. I am a multi-millionaire businessman as a result. I score highly with psychopathic tendencies and score at genius levels in certain areas of intelligence tests. Together these items mean that I’ve been researching and thinking about the problem much of the time for around 3 years now, and because I must manage my psychopathic tendencies I feel like i need to publish this in order to move on now that I have settled on the cause. I appreciate the last sentences sounds somewhat comical, but that is the way it is. I am not showing off as actually i would prefer to be more normal most of the time.

I am not in the slightest bit interested in whether you agree with me or not, as I say, I need to publish this so I can fully move on, and if it helps you then that is great as that is certainly also a motivation for me too.

I will explain in a way that anyone bar idiots can understand, you are welcome to research the key areas of medicine which will back up what I am explaining in simple terms:

PFS in its fullest form with the full symptom range is a confluence of 3 major malfunctions of the body and mind, they are: Hormonal profile, Mind chemistry, GI tract.

The malfunctions regarding hormonal profile and GI tract are easy to understand and already have correct theories identified, these areas are pretty obvious, but I will briefly cover them before explaining the all important mind malfunction that completes the cause.

Hormonal Profile: As you will already know, taking a 5AR medicine/substance like finasteride or saw palmetto or excess green tea supplements (for example) will fundamentally alter your DHT levels and this on its own will at some point cause sexual, physical and sometimes also psychological issues linked to high estrogen, low testosterone and low DHT (generally). This is obvious and uninteresting but there is a clear myth in the PFS community that DHT levels don’t recover. This is utter nonsense borne out by tens if not hundreds of blood results on post fin websites that clearly show the return of normal DHT levels relative to Testosterone levels in men who have been tested. For example, Finasteride is a suicidal 5AR inhibitor, meaning that once it binds with the enzyme, it stays bound until metabolized by the body with fresh enzymes being generated which over a matter of weeks, and this renews normal 5AR functions.

The cessation of the 5AR inhibitor will result in the return of normal male functions over a matter of weeks if only the following 2 areas are not also affected, which in many men, they are:

GI Tract: The GI tract is greatly affected by androgen levels and this is borne out by many quality studies whereby its efficiency and general health is enhanced the higher the androgen levels, and this is true for most bodily tissues in males. It is not a great problem for short periods of low androgen levels and/or in the event of a tract with a good bacterial balance and lacking in harmful parasites etc. whereby one can be resilient to the affects of a 5AR inhibitor for quite some time, however poor GI health coupled with 5AR will worsen the situation, and the GI tract is the basis of good health, it is where 70% of the bodies immunity comes from and without its proper function, toxins will poison the body and mind and vital vitamins and nutrients will not be absorbed.

Importantly, poor GI health will flood the body with inflammatory cytokines that will create androgen insensitivity by binding with and compromising androgen receptors. This explains why many PFS suffers present with normal androgen levels but exhibit all the symptoms of hypogonadism.

The Mind: This is the interesting part thus far unexplained. The brain has a pleasure and pain centre that is interlinked and the receptors of which are fired by the same neurotransmitters which are produced by the bodies reaction to both pleasurable and painful events, whether that be sexual arousal, your football team scoring, or intense stress, long term stress and worry, grief etc.
    Neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine and stress hormones such as cortisol, adrenaline and a whole host of others affect the pleasure/pain centre and as with anywhere in the body, overstimulation over time results in the body seeking equilibrium. The end result of this is a dulling of the reception to emotional pleasure and pain. This happens when one is stressed for long periods of time, or even high for long periods of time too, as with drug miss-use.

From a PFS point of view, to a good extent low libido is explained by this, for arousal by definition is the anticipation of pleasure which is greatly impaired by this dulling as a result of long periods of stress. Depression is a condition which is affected by this very issue with sufferers being incapable of being able to anticipate pleasure.

I know that those with PFS, like myself just over a year ago, walk around as if viewing life through a blanket, with reduced perceptions, with emotions dulled to both pleasure and emotional pain.

This condition of the mind as a result of prolonged stress and worry will almost always result in a fundamental change in the chemistry of the brain too, with altered levels of neurotransmitters to add to the changed receptor environment, all of which resulting in the classic brain fog reported by sufferers along with anxiety and depression, also reduced cognitive ability.

Summary:
    It is clear to see how the 3 issues combined together create the condition called PFS, but actually, these things happen to many people around the globe sometimes independently of each other and often causing each other over time. The comical thing is that dependent on the extent of the symptoms and/or the frames of reference of the complainant, they are labelled with varying unexplained conditions such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which is a favourite, simply “stress”, sometimes ME and a whole host of others that share some or all of the symptoms complained about by those who have labelled themselves as PFS sufferers.

I hope you can see more clearly that the condition – once the drug is removed for long enough– is simply created by continuing fear of male functions not returning. It is completely understandable of course. I was there myself, but a big turning point was when I happened across a forum where I saw hundreds of men suffering from all the classic PFS symptoms who were convinced it was caused by the hair loss foam like regaine. Let’s be clear, that foam is a mild irritant to the skin which causes increased blood concentrations and so hair to regrow. It is not capable of causing the catalogue of health complaints of “PFS” sufferers. By the way, sufferers on the hair foam forum were not taking 5AR medication, hardly any of them anyhow and they were making that fact very clear.

At that point I realised how ridiculous I was being, and immediately I started getting better. It took another 18 months or so to get back to my old self and it took time to build belief. I read nothing but recovery posts of people like CDSNUTS and CHI amongst others to basically shrivel the thick neural bundles formed in my brain that tried to suck me back to their paths of worry and stress. I did and still do maybe another 20 key things as part of a regimen in order to fix my gut, restore a healthy hormonal profile and receptivity to them, and to fix my minds chemistry. I’ve kept most of those things going even though I enjoy great health again because I like doing them and I want to stay strong and fit even when old.
    I have already posted at length on the type of things you need to do, but i will simply refer you to CDSNUTS who is a good friend of mine. If you are suffering from what you call PFS, you should visit his website which he has virtually finished now. He has took time to explain fully what you need to do in easy to digest sections, it is all for free and despite my own extensive knowledge in the health and fitness sector, his knowledge is better than mine. Furthermore, I have no wish to hang around in this area as I simply want to leave all of this behind. I have purposely been away from this forum for the last 5 months or so, but knew I should post this, and this will in all likelihood be my last post.

Remember that you do not have some incurable issue, you have what millions of others have but call something different, you have prolonged fear just like them, except for you it is after seeing your rude health decline quickly following your first sexual failure after being an idiot and taking a drug for reasons of vanity.

Do yourself a favour and visit CD’s website when it goes live. He will see this post and pass you the link to it. You will have to be very disciplined for a couple of years to fully recover but it is fun too, especially when you realise your life is not over and that your health is returning. Personally, I am now as fit and strong as I’ve ever been, sexually too – I’m almost 42.

Please note I have no financial affiliation with CDSNUTS whatsoever and his info is free. I refer you to him simply because there is no point reinventing the wheel when actually we both did pretty much the same things to recover. I’ve told you why it all happened to you, now go to him to help fix you.

Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-03-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"