User Tag List

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I did! I've been sitting pat at 90-95% recovered for a while now. My only remaining issue is a fluctuating libido. Sometimes it's great! Other times not so much. I'm really just looking to improve the consistency.

Also, I've taken a slight hit because I'm not allowed to properly lift because of lockdown. I haven't felt great because of it.

Anyway, I'll add the MOFO to the herb cycle and stay with the Prostate/Tallow daily going forward. I'll be doing another Ultra Hard run starting in March.

Thanks for the advice!
    Great! I thought so but wasn't sure and didn't have time to go through the recovery posts.

Thanks for sticking around!

Yeah, the gym thing really sucks. Some are open, some aren't. Lucky mine still is. The only downside is working out with a fucking mask on......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Great! I thought so but wasn't sure and didn't have time to go through the recovery posts.

Thanks for sticking around!

Yeah, the gym thing really sucks. Some are open, some aren't. Lucky mine still is. The only downside is working out with a fucking mask on......
    No worries, man. I really appreciate all your help. I'm not on here nearly as much, but I'm still keeping up with a lot of the protocol and experimenting kinda like Maxout.

I figure the least I can do is post something cool when I find out.

As for the gym, you're based in NJ if I remember correctly? I'm from Central Jersey, so I'm glad things aren't as bad there. I'm currently in LA, which I'm sure you heard is the epicenter of the pandemic. All the gyms are shut down, so I'm working out with resistance bands in my living room and doing hill sprints. Can't even find proper weights to buy.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No worries, man. I really appreciate all your help. I'm not on here nearly as much, but I'm still keeping up with a lot of the protocol and experimenting kinda like Maxout.

I figure the least I can do is post something cool when I find out.

As for the gym, you're based in NJ if I remember correctly? I'm from Central Jersey, so I'm glad things aren't as bad there. I'm currently in LA, which I'm sure you heard is the epicenter of the pandemic. All the gyms are shut down, so I'm working out with resistance bands in my living room and doing hill sprints. Can't even find proper weights to buy.
    I'm from Central Jersey... Ocean County, Toms River, to be exact.....you?

And thanks. It's always my pleasure when someone takes the info given to them and makes things happen with it. I'm making a serious effort this year to ramp things up alot with the website and the work which it provides. Nothing better to me then getting those recovery posts from guys who thought their lives were over. Means the world to alot of people, myself included.

What are doing in LA? Work? I've never been but really don't have much desire to check it out because of the way the vibe is out there....I like Jersey where people will tell you what they think about you to your face as opposed to acting fake and saying it behind your back....lol. Heard the weather is nice though.....

And I know I've said this a hundred times, but keep going with the protocol.....things will just keep getting better, even when you think you're all the way healed......You'll be surprised.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-03-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And thanks. It's always my pleasure when someone takes the info given to them and makes things happen with it. I'm making a serious effort this year to ramp things up alot with the website and the work which it provides. Nothing better to me then getting those recovery posts from guys who thought their lives were over. Means the world to alot of people, myself included.

What are doing in LA? Work? I've never been but really don't have much desire to check it out because of the way the vibe is out there....I like Jersey where people will tell you what they think about you to your face as opposed to acting fake and saying it behind your back....lol. Heard the weather is nice though.....

And I know I've said this a hundred times, but keep going with the protocol.....things will just keep getting better, even when you think you're all the way healed......You'll be surprised.
    Not too far away from me! I'm from Princeton/Mercer County. I adored it there.

I always wanted to work in TV/Film, so I came out here. Honestly, I prefer the weather back East. I miss the seasons terribly, but the friends I made and the experiences I've had out here have been really great for personal growth. I don't think I would have had that if I had just stayed put. LA sucks until you find your tribe. Luckily, I have.

I was always into fitness before this. I lifted for years and worked hard to achieve peak fitness before crashing... so the protocol isn't all *that* different than what I was doing before. It just helped with this specific problem, so I'm just moving forward! I'm really thrilled I can just move on with my life and not focus on being sick all the time. All that's left is getting the libido back to 100% for when we're allowed to safely date again out here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not too far away from me! I'm from Princeton/Mercer County. I adored it there.

I always wanted to work in TV/Film, so I came out here. Honestly, I prefer the weather back East. I miss the seasons terribly, but the friends I made and the experiences I've had out here have been really great for personal growth. I don't think I would have had that if I had just stayed put. LA sucks until you find your tribe. Luckily, I have.

I was always into fitness before this. I lifted for years and worked hard to achieve peak fitness before crashing... so the protocol isn't all *that* different than what I was doing before. It just helped with this specific problem, so I'm just moving forward! I'm really thrilled I can just move on with my life and not focus on being sick all the time. All that's left is getting the libido back to 100% for when we're allowed to safely date again out here.
    And that will come to, like the rest of it did. You know this. Just keep doing what you're doing and DON'T stop. You'll be so glad you did.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much would you put your libido on %? I remember i read a post of yours saying that you were in a state of sex drive that was actually good, seeing that before you had an "overwhelming libido" (just like me). Is it gone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomesgame View Post
    How much would you put your libido on %? I remember i read a post of yours saying that you were in a state of sex drive that was actually good, seeing that before you had an "overwhelming libido" (just like me). Is it gone?
    I couldn't put a percentage on it. I can get hard just from sexting, but sexy thoughts don't cross my mind as much anymore without someone else initiating and I'd like to switch that up. I mean, there are days where I have plenty of libido, but it's irregular.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are putting TR on the map - who would of thought haha

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You are putting TR on the map - who would of thought haha
    Lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Little update. Turns out most of my remaining symptoms weren't PFS at all, but Chronic Pelvic Pain. I imagine I've been under so much stress the last few years that my muscles tensed up. The funny thing is some of the symptoms are shared between the two conditions. Totally figured out what was going on by accident.

I started doing the stretches in the youtube link below twice a day and my symptoms are now much, much better after only a week. It's almost night and day. I actually think they would be great to introduce into the protocol, as they help get blood flowing down below which could really help some guys with PFS symptoms.

Stretches: Stretches: chronic pelvic pain syndrome - YouTube

Right now, the only symptom I have left is my libido is a little lower than I'd like. But it turns out my lingering problems essentially weren't PFS related at all -- I'm definitely recovered there.

Hope you're all doing well. Keep up the fight. If you still are struggling, I promise it'll get better.