User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Bit of an update here. This week hasn't been so great. It's been very difficult to focus on anything and my memory hasn't been great. It's led to some long fights with my girlfriend that I haven't been able to completely follow, which just frustrating both me and her. My sleep also isn't as good, despite the fact I had a few really great initial few days on Glycine.

Also lost some sensitivity in my junk compared to last week and I'm feeling more lethargic. Honestly, this has all been very frustrating. I haven't been taking my 5A-DHP as much (I keep forgetting to), so it's possible that's been a factor. I've been on a stricter nofap than usual, so for the last week and a half I haven't gotten off at all. I also starting taking Glycine at night last week. A few days ago, I also added 3 teaspoons of Pine Pollen at night into my regimen.

It's also worth noting that my diet wasn't great last weekend. I ate some snacks at a party (two slices of pizza and half a donut), so I suppose it's possible that the sugar stressed out my system. If that's the case, do I need to do another cleanse? Should I spend some time off the herbs and start a new cycle in a few weeks? Is it possible I'm going to reach a new baseline and this is just me feeling worse beforehand?

It's been a frustrating few days. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 03-22-2017 at 09:19 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

Bit of an update here. This week hasn't been so great. It's been very difficult to focus on anything and my memory hasn't been great. It's led to some long fights with my girlfriend that I haven't been able to completely follow, which just frustrating both me and her. My sleep also isn't as good, despite the fact I had a few really great initial few days on Glycine.

Also lost some sensitivity in my junk compared to last week and I'm feeling more lethargic. Honestly, this has all been very frustrating. I haven't been taking my 5A-DHP as much (I keep forgetting to), so it's possible that's been a factor. I've been on a stricter nofap than usual, so for the last week and a half I haven't gotten off at all. I also starting taking Glycine at night last week. A few days ago, I also added 3 teaspoons of Pine Pollen at night into my regimen.

It's also worth noting that my diet wasn't great last weekend. I ate some snacks at a party (two slices of pizza and half a donut), so I suppose it's possible that the sugar stressed out my system. If that's the case, do I need to do another cleanse? Should I spend some time off the herbs and start a new cycle in a few weeks? Is it possible I'm going to reach a new baseline and this is just me feeling worse beforehand?

It's been a frustrating few days. Any help would be appreciated.
    I don't think you need to do another cleanse, personally. I'm also willing to bet the lethargy and bad feeling in general is coming from the gluten in the pizza and donut moreso than the sugar. The sugar definitely doesn't help, but gluten is your worst enemy at this stage.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, guys. Good news. Talked to my doctor and I'm gonna start weening off the Wellbutrin. The bad news is it'll take about three months to completely kick it, but you never wanna drop something like an anti-depressant cold turkey. Until then, I'll keep up good diet, cold showers, exercise, and meditation. I just added shower brushing to the regimen as well and I've really been enjoying it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, guys. Good news. Talked to my doctor and I'm gonna start weening off the Wellbutrin. The bad news is it'll take about three months to completely kick it, but you never wanna drop something like an anti-depressant cold turkey. Until then, I'll keep up good diet, cold showers, exercise, and meditation. I just added shower brushing to the regimen as well and I've really been enjoying it.
    I know it's very superficial, but you will notice a huge difference in your skin quality after only a week or so of skin brushing. Great news on the wellbutrin.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know it's very superficial, but you will notice a huge difference in your skin quality after only a week or so of skin brushing. Great news on the wellbutrin.
    Can't wait! I also got a bathmate and started pumping too. It's been... an interesting experience thus far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! Quick update.

I've felt really fantastic the last few days. My junk has been hanging more or less like it should (those pumping sessions really do help). Mentally I've been right on point - more or less like my old self. And, best of all, MY SLEEP IS NORMAL AGAIN. I'm back to having a tough time falling asleep at night and being able to sleep in on the mornings. No more waking up at 5-6AM no matter what for this guy.

And this is all without the herb cycle. I'm still planning on weening off the Wellbutrin and doing a cleanse. After that, I'll hop back on the herbs and see where they take me. Overall, though, I've been feeling really great for about the last week. Thanks for your help! Can't wait to see how I progress further.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Giving It All For A Full Recovery

Hey guys! Quick update.

I've felt really fantastic the last few days. My junk has been hanging more or less like it should (those pumping sessions really do help). Mentally I've been right on point - more or less like my old self. And, best of all, MY SLEEP IS NORMAL AGAIN. I'm back to having a tough time falling asleep at night and being able to sleep in on the mornings. No more waking up at 5-6AM no matter what for this guy.

And this is all without the herb cycle. I'm still planning on weening off the Wellbutrin and doing a cleanse. After that, I'll hop back on the herbs and see where they take me. Overall, though, I've been feeling really great for about the last week. Thanks for your help! Can't wait to see how I progress further.
    If you're feeling good now you're going to feel amazing if you continue on. You'll be posting in the recovery section soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! Quick update.

Thats great to hear things are improving man, can I ask has your sensitivity down below improved along with your mental improvements? Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Thats great to hear things are improving man, can I ask has your sensitivity down below improved along with your mental improvements? Cheers
    I would say sensitivity is a little bit better, but it still has a ways to go. The real improvements in regards to that area are that my morning erections are much fuller and have been lasting longer. I almost forgot what it was like to get out of bed and not be able to sit on the toilet properly because of a stiffy, but it happened to me this morning and it was awesome. My semen is also much thicker. The last week it hasn't been watery at all.

So that's been pretty sweet. I'm super thankful I got to experience that stuff again. It's easy to forget what normal feels like when it's gone.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on you man, you're getting there. I've found that MW can drop off for a while and then come back stronger again so don't be annoyed if this happens goes away for a few days.