User Tag List

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Quick update. Just got my latest blood results back and my testosterone levels have more than doubled over the last three months. I should be off the Wellbutrin in about three weeks, which means then it's cleansing time. I'm looking forward to it and then getting back on the sweet, sweet herbs.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

Quick update. Just got my latest blood results back and my testosterone levels have more than doubled over the last three months. I should be off the Wellbutrin in about three weeks, which means then it's cleansing time. I'm looking forward to it and then getting back on the sweet, sweet herbs.
    Fantastic, and congratulations.

They are sweet indeed.

Now imagine how high you're going to get that test with no pharmaceuticals in your system!

Keep pushing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Just a quick update.

I've kicked all the pharms and I'm just completing day two of the juice feast. Honestly feel fine. I feel way less bloated than before, which is great. I aiming for around ten days, but we'll see how long I can go for it. I have all my herbs lined up to go after I'm done. Added more time time, so it's a nice long cycle. Really looking forward to jumping into it!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Just a quick update.

I've kicked all the pharms and I'm just completing day two of the juice feast. Honestly feel fine. I feel way less bloated than before, which is great. I aiming for around ten days, but we'll see how long I can go for it. I have all my herbs lined up to go after I'm done. Added more time time, so it's a nice long cycle. Really looking forward to jumping into it!
    Good job.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you all again. Juice cleanse is over and it turned out to be a really nice experience. Definitely cleared out my digestive system and righted the ship in many respects. Right now I'm starting back on the herbs and doing early morning workouts before work. I honestly feel pretty darn good. If I still do have PFS, it's fairly negligible. I'm having sex with my girlfriend around three times a week and my brain seems to be working just fine.

I think if there's any room to improve, it's in some memory, libido, and getting my erections even better than they are (though they seem to be just fine now). I'm also a little less emotional than I was, but that could be down to any number of things. I'm certainly feeling far more emotional than I was last year.

But things are going well. I'm building a new home office for gaming/writing and once I clear out my schedule I'll get back on the creative horse.

And before anyone asks, no I'm not drinking alcohol. Was never much of a drinker to begin with, so I have no idea if it'll set me back. I really don't care to find out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you all again. Juice cleanse is over and it turned out to be a really nice experience. Definitely cleared out my digestive system and righted the ship in many respects. Right now I'm starting back on the herbs and doing early morning workouts before work. I honestly feel pretty darn good. If I still do have PFS, it's fairly negligible. I'm having sex with my girlfriend around three times a week and my brain seems to be working just fine.

I think if there's any room to improve, it's in some memory, libido, and getting my erections even better than they are (though they seem to be just fine now). I'm also a little less emotional than I was, but that could be down to any number of things. I'm certainly feeling far more emotional than I was last year.

But things are going well. I'm building a new home office for gaming/writing and once I clear out my schedule I'll get back on the creative horse.

And before anyone asks, no I'm not drinking alcohol. Was never much of a drinker to begin with, so I have no idea if it'll set me back. I really don't care to find out.
    Damn dude, congrats, I didn't realize you were doing so well. I hope to see you on the recovery board soon.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When you feel you are sufficiently recovered Mal please do make a post in the recovery section as it helps all of our new members along their own journeys. Congrats on your continued success.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-12-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When you feel you are sufficiently recovered Mal please do make a post in the recovery section as it helps all of our new members along their own journeys. Congrats on your continued success.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Sure thing! I still need to get back the last bits of my missing sensitivity and libido first, but once I've made more strides there I'll have considered myself recovered enough to make a post. I don't wanna make any false claims.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

That's great news man, I remember reading your first post and it really resonated with me, I'm also doing the early morning workouts good way to start the day, keep on going man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Been on a bit of a downswing the last week or two. More anxiety and less sensitivity downstairs. Been pulling 14 hour days at work so it's been tough to do everything needed for the protocol like lifting. Still try to make it to the gym 3 days a week, but that requires getting less sleep so it's a trade-off.

The good news is that this is still better than many other downswings I've had, so that's worth noting. Still very frustrating. I know there are going to be highs and lows, though. So I'll just ride this out. Any and all encouragement would be appreciated. I know I'm on a forward trajectory overall, however.