User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've noticed something interesting. How well I fell is often tied to how often I work out. After about five days without working out, I start to feel like crap. Obviously I'll try to work out as much as possible, but work has been insanely busy lately. Things are calming down a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to be even better about it.

Has anyone else noticed they feel much better after they lift?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try to go on a run and a swim every morning to start my day.

not only does this start your day right and set your body on a path to get in a good schedule, giving me a big mental lift, but exercise is considered one of the very best things you can do to benefit your health, physically and mentally.

I was just listening to a bunch of reviews on studies on fasting and its health benefits. Fasting was considered one of the best things you can do for your body, dubbed the "miracle grow" for your brain and overall health. But the one thing that was considered better than fasting, was exercise. One researcher claimed that if you could put the benefits of exercise into a pharmaceutical pill, it would be the single most beneficial miracle pill in the world.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah exercise has been profound for me during this.

I've been into it for over 10 years but for some reason with pfs it's more profound.

yeah exercise has always been proven to be more effective than SSRI's clinically.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

So I did a round of Super R-Andro that you can read about here.

Overall, I've been doing well. I went out with my girlfriend for some Christmas Eve drinks. I had one (and only one) cocktail, but she got drunk and we had a bunch of crazy sex in the car and back at the house. Managed to have two orgasms, which means I didn't have too much trouble getting it hard after the first. This wasn't possible at all a year ago, so I'd say I'm making some pretty cool progress.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like your Christmas went with a bang...😉

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah exercise has been profound for me during this.

I've been into it for over 10 years but for some reason with pfs it's more profound.

yeah exercise has always been proven to be more effective than SSRI's clinically.
    Sure you didn't fuck Santa?LOL

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey all,

So I did a round of Super R-Andro that you can read about here.

Overall, I've been doing well. I went out with my girlfriend for some Christmas Eve drinks. I had one (and only one) cocktail, but she got drunk and we had a bunch of crazy sex in the car and back at the house. Managed to have two orgasms, which means I didn't have too much trouble getting it hard after the first. This wasn't possible at all a year ago, so I'd say I'm making some pretty cool progress.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
    Good job MM. Keep plugging along.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a bit of a downswing now. Really all that means is that my junk is more numb and I'm a little sad. Luckily nothing as devastating as before.

I'm now pumping every day (as opposed to every other day) to help get my dick back in the game. In a month I'll also probably start another longer cycle of R-Andro. That will be two months after I ended by first cycle, unless anyone thinks that's a bad idea.

Thanks,

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    In a bit of a downswing now. Really all that means is that my junk is more numb and I'm a little sad. Luckily nothing as devastating as before.

I'm now pumping every day (as opposed to every other day) to help get my dick back in the game. In a month I'll also probably start another longer cycle of R-Andro. That will be two months after I ended by first cycle, unless anyone thinks that's a bad idea.

Thanks,
    That's fine. Make sure to properly rotate herbs in the meantime....along with everything else.

Your downswing...par for the course. Just keep moving forward.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well boys, looks like I have a touch of the flu. I ache all over and my throat is sore. Just thought I'd mention it, as from what I understand typically people don't get sick with PFS.

I'm hoping this is a good sign? I'm sure people will chime in and let me know.

Thanks guys,