User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Well boys, looks like I have a touch of the flu. I ache all over and my throat is sore. Just thought I'd mention it, as from what I understand typically people don't get sick with PFS.

I'm hoping this is a good sign? I'm sure people will chime in and let me know.

Thanks guys,
    I remember before PFS I was that kind of person who was very weak and fragile..I was almost Always weak and with flu, temperature etc...
    Since suffering from PFS I got the opposite, very tired (chronic fatigue) but never ever a flu/temperature and if I had, it was very rare.
    Now I am having flue etc again, so I don't know if it is a good sign or not...
    Good sign will be when you will feel connected and yourself again...it is difficult to say if it is good or not to get a flu.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I got sick last week for the first time since crashing. I would rarely get sick when I was well as well though. I also have the tiredness.

I'm oscillating between 80-95%. right now on a down swing tho.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah I got sick last week for the first time since crashing. I would rarely get sick when I was well as well though. I also have the tiredness.

I'm oscillating between 80-95%. right now on a down swing tho.
    Not sure why this is, but there is definitely a connection. I never got sick when I was crippled with PFS. Once I started healing, and feeling more human, I would start cleansing (being sick) more regularly. Take it as a good sign.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm a week into round 2 of R-Andro. I've noticed that this time the effect (thus far) hasn't been as pronounced as it was during the first round. I will say right after taking it my sleep got better like before, but thus far that's about it.

I'm wondering if this is because my baseline is higher. I'm not really worried, per say. But curious. It's only been a week.

Anyone else notice anything similar? I figured this time would be a little different. I've geared up for a longer than usual run and I'm currently taking 500mg a day.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, not every effect is noticable to ourselves. There is a whole host of process's in the body that we never subjectively experience or even know are happened so why would this be any different? Read up on the mechanics behind what you are doing (Tubzy has a great post on R-Andro somewhere) and be satisfied in knowing that you are on the right path.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppersocks View Post
    Also, not every effect is noticable to ourselves. There is a whole host of process's in the body that we never subjectively experience or even know are happened so why would this be any different? Read up on the mechanics behind what you are doing (Tubzy has a great post on R-Andro somewhere) and be satisfied in knowing that you are on the right path.
    This....and not only the R andro, but the protocol in general. Just KNOW that what you are doing is what you are supposed to be doing. You'll get alot further, alot quicker this way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

I'm not really freaking out. I'm doing pretty well and am way past the point where I'm scared I won't recover. Just curious if anyone has experienced something similar and what that means.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

I'm not really freaking out. I'm doing pretty well and am way past the point where I'm scared I won't recover. Just curious if anyone has experienced something similar and what that means.
    Every cycle, despite our intentions, are not the same. Some hit you great, others not so much. Despite this we have to run them anyway. As Copper mentioned there are things going on behind the scenes that are the important things to consider. This is the reason for running cycles to begin with. Any outward benefits are greatly welcomed, but they may not be there every cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Second R-Andro cycle wasn't as fun as the first. By the end of it I think I may have hit suppression a bit. I was also getting bloated and retaining water, but in the week since I've been off that's gone away.

Mentally I'd say I'm pretty much back to 100%. Memory is better. I'm writing again at a pretty aggressive pace, which is great. Sleep isn't quite 100%, but it's good enough that I can function very well. Appetite is also back up.

Really, the only lingering problems are downstairs. I'm still a bit numb (though not nearly as bad as it used to be), have some problems getting and maintaining an erection, and have very little in the way of libido. It's really frustrating, because most of that came back on my first round of R-Andro. I know how it's supposed to feel and losing again really sucked.

I guess it's true what they say, the last twenty percent really is the toughest.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Second R-Andro cycle wasn't as fun as the first. By the end of it I think I may have hit suppression a bit. I was also getting bloated and retaining water, but in the week since I've been off that's gone away.

Mentally I'd say I'm pretty much back to 100%. Memory is better. I'm writing again at a pretty aggressive pace, which is great. Sleep isn't quite 100%, but it's good enough that I can function very well. Appetite is also back up.

Really, the only lingering problems are downstairs. I'm still a bit numb (though not nearly as bad as it used to be), have some problems getting and maintaining an erection, and have very little in the way of libido. It's really frustrating, because most of that came back on my first round of R-Andro. I know how it's supposed to feel and losing again really sucked.

I guess it's true what they say, the last twenty percent really is the toughest.
    Ebb and flow....back and forth. You just have to keep steady.