User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 194
  1. #51
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

    Second R-Andro cycle wasn't as fun as the first. By the end of it I think I may have hit suppression a bit. I was also getting bloated and retaining water, but in the week since I've been off that's gone away.

    Mentally I'd say I'm pretty much back to 100%. Memory is better. I'm writing again at a pretty aggressive pace, which is great. Sleep isn't quite 100%, but it's good enough that I can function very well. Appetite is also back up.

    Really, the only lingering problems are downstairs. I'm still a bit numb (though not nearly as bad as it used to be), have some problems getting and maintaining an erection, and have very little in the way of libido. It's really frustrating, because most of that came back on my first round of R-Andro. I know how it's supposed to feel and losing again really sucked.

    I guess it's true what they say, the last twenty percent really is the toughest.
    i'm same with u mentally highest amount of recovery. sleep meh but way better and downstairs worst. isn't andro supposed to do opposite of bloating and water retention tho?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  2. #52
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    International Waters / Whaling.
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacknap said:" isn't andro supposed to do opposite of bloating and water retention tho?"

    Does that depend on estradiol/estrogen levels and sensitivity to estradiol/estrogen?

  3. #53
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,026
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Jacknap said:" isn't andro supposed to do opposite of bloating and water retention tho?"

    Does that depend on estradiol/estrogen levels and sensitivity to estradiol/estrogen?
    Yes...

    High estrogen causes bloating and water retention, not low estrogen. The other thing that it could be is low progesterone as progesterone acts as a natural diuretic....if levels get low water retention will increase.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  4. #54
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes...

    High estrogen causes bloating and water retention, not low estrogen. The other thing that it could be is low progesterone as progesterone acts as a natural diuretic....if levels get low water retention will increase.
    Or desensitized progesterone receptors.....which I still think has a lot to do with why PFS occurs.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  5. #55
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, nice to know you all have theories about the problem.

    I guess I'll just keep trucking forward with the protocol regardless.

  6. #56
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,026
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Well, nice to know you all have theories about the problem.

    I guess I'll just keep trucking forward with the protocol regardless.
    Keep truckin brother.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  7. #57
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

    I know I tend to post here when things aren't going well, so I decided to change it up. Been having a nice upswing this week!

    Early last week I wasn't Since last Friday, I've felt more lively and motivated. Brain is working faster. Also made some nice gains at the gym.

    And best yet, I can feel more of things downstairs. I can feel my bits working when I'm making out with my girlfriend in a way I haven't for a while. Hopefully I've hit a new baseline cuz this feels like a really nice step.

  8. #58
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,026
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

    I know I tend to post here when things aren't going well, so I decided to change it up. Been having a nice upswing this week!

    Early last week I wasn't Since last Friday, I've felt more lively and motivated. Brain is working faster. Also made some nice gains at the gym.

    And best yet, I can feel more of things downstairs. I can feel my bits working when I'm making out with my girlfriend in a way I haven't for a while. Hopefully I've hit a new baseline cuz this feels like a really nice step.
    Good idea to post when you're feeling good instead of just the negatives. I like it. That is after all why you're all here!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  9. #59
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to report ANOTHER upswing. I think I may have reached a new baseline here, folks. Sexual sides are definitely dissipating more and more.

    I'd say at the moment I'm sitting pretty at 80%. I plan to do one more (and final) round of R-Andro starting in July, and hopefully that'll give me a final push.

    Looking forward to posting in the Recoveries section when I reach 100%!

  10. #60
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,026
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Happy to report ANOTHER upswing. I think I may have reached a new baseline here, folks. Sexual sides are definitely dissipating more and more.

    I'd say at the moment I'm sitting pretty at 80%. I plan to do one more (and final) round of R-Andro starting in July, and hopefully that'll give me a final push.

    Looking forward to posting in the Recoveries section when I reach 100%!
    Great to hear. Keep it up man!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •