User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another update for you guys.

The finish line is in sight, thankfully. I thought that the third R-Andro round wasn't doing anything, but towards the end I could feel it nudging me in the right direction. After I finished things have felt a little warmer and looser.

Mentally I'm all good. Sleep is close enough to Pre-PFS I can't really notice a difference. Most days at present I have most of my sensitivity downstairs. Pre-PFS I could get a rock-hard stiffy with a thought, and I admit that isn't the case now. However, I can still get a strong erection pretty easily and can have sex multiple times a day. My libido fluctuates. I do have it, but I don't get overwhelmingly horny, so there's room for improvement there but I'm perfectly happy with where I am now.

I can drink and get drunk with no repercussions whatsoever, but I've never been much of a drinker. Working out is the same as it used to be, as is my energy levels.

I'd say I'm sitting pat at 90%. The last 10% are really about the consistency of my sensitivity, libido, and erections. I do plan to post in the recoveries section, but I'm waiting for the consistency issue to stabilize.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and ESPECIALLY CDSNUTS for formulating the protocol in the first place. It's been a Godsend that really saved my life.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post

The finish line is in sight, thankfully. I thought that the third R-Andro round wasn't doing anything, but towards the end I could feel it nudging me in the right direction. After I finished things have felt a little warmer and looser.

Mentally I'm all good. Sleep is close enough to Pre-PFS I can't really notice a difference. Most days at present I have most of my sensitivity downstairs. Pre-PFS I could get a rock-hard stiffy with a thought, and I admit that isn't the case now. However, I can still get a strong erection pretty easily and can have sex multiple times a day. My libido fluctuates. I do have it, but I don't get overwhelmingly horny, so there's room for improvement there but I'm perfectly happy with where I am now.

I can drink and get drunk with no repercussions whatsoever, but I've never been much of a drinker. Working out is the same as it used to be, as is my energy levels.

I'd say I'm sitting pat at 90%. The last 10% are really about the consistency of my sensitivity, libido, and erections. I do plan to post in the recoveries section, but I'm waiting for the consistency issue to stabilize.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and ESPECIALLY CDSNUTS for formulating the protocol in the first place. It's been a Godsend that really saved my life.
    congrats man. people usually say the libido/erection stuff is last thing to fix.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's great man.

You know the drill....just keep at it, even when you get consistent....keep going for another few months to really cement it in.

And please do post in the recoveries section when you feel the time is right!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, CD. This last part is really frustrating. I really would love to get my libido/ED ready to go but the fluctuations make it difficult. I used to be a monster in bed and I know I will be again, but for the time being it's tough getting back there.

Just out of curiosity, how was the last leg for you during your recovery? Not to compare. I'm just curious.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, CD. This last part is really frustrating. I really would love to get my libido/ED ready to go but the fluctuations make it difficult. I used to be a monster in bed and I know I will be again, but for the time being it's tough getting back there.

Just out of curiosity, how was the last leg for you during your recovery? Not to compare. I'm just curious.
    I always say the last stretch is the toughest. There are times when you feel 100% and then you hit a downswing and it is VERY frustrating. I just remember during the end period, I would be good for a week, then a downswing, then I'd be good for a few weeks, downswing, etc. I waited until I was good for almost six months before posting my recovery on PH. I'd say that last touchy stretch was probably for 4-5 months where I had good libido, then shitty, etc. Then I hit the period of six months when the downswings barely were noticeable and hardly effected my libido at all.

That was me though. It's going to be different for everyone.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-04-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I always say the last stretch is the toughest. There are times when you feel 100% and then you hit a downswing and it is VERY frustrating. I just remember during the end period, I would be good for a week, then a downswing, then I'd be good for a few weeks, downswing, etc. I waited until I was good for almost six months before posting my recovery on PH. I'd say that last touchy stretch was probably for 4-5 months where I had good libido, then shitty, etc. Then I hit the period of six months when the downswings barely were noticeable and hardly effected my libido at all.

That was me though. It's going to be different for everyone.
    yeah this is where I'm at right now. Currently slight down swing libido wise.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah this is where I'm at right now. Currently slight down swing libido wise.
    You're closing in on the home stretch brother!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Sorry to say it's been a rough time for me. Girlfriend of 5 years and I broke up last month (not PFS related) and it's been a real shit show moving out into a new place. I've been couch surfing, so it's been far more difficult to do the regimen. I lift when I can, take cold showers, do breathing exercises.

I think the situation has taken a bit of a toll on me. I'm happy to say my mental sides are all gone and aren't coming back. I haven't been sleeping particularly well, but I think that's more stress related from the breakup and the move.

My main sides that have flared up are all sexual. Libido is down, as is sensitivity downstairs. My prostate also aches like the early days. I realize I'm lucky this is what a crash is nowadays, but I'd still like to get through it. The good news is I can still get an erection and I still have morning wood (when I sleep), so that's a good sign.

I'm a little anxious because I'm being set up on a sex date next week and I'd like to perform. I didn't seek it out, but the opportunity was presented to me and she's unbelievably hot so I had to go for it.

So, if anyone has any suggestions they'd be most appreciated. Just a month ago I was doing really well with libido and erection quality. I'm hoping this is the downswing before either a big upswing or a new baseline. Either way, I've got to truck forward.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 10-23-2018 at 05:25 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try some high dose icariin. If timing is an issue and you can’t order it, just grab GNC or local vitamin store. It’s relatively decent quality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the recommendation, Maxout! I assume you've had pretty good experience with Icariin? I should have enough time to order. Do you have a link to a particular brand of Icariin you'd recommend?