User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Absolutely. I'll only be doing it three times a week and stop after a couple of months if I don't see benefits. Just seen too many good reports to ignore.
    You'll feel what's right.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Sad to say that the zinc hasn't done much so I'm gonna hold off.

Still holding strong with the protocol, but the lack of gym and the pandemic are hitting me hard. It's been over 120 days since I've properly lifted since all the gyms are closed and it's been really tough. I'm doing resistance band training in my living room, but it's not the same.

Lifting has always been the cornerstone of the protocol for me, and not being able to do it properly has left me feeling rather blah. Still doing the herbs and I was thinking of doing an Androhard cycle, though without proper lifting I dunno how useful that would be.

I fucking hate quarantine, y'all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Another update for you.

Any issues I had two weeks ago aren't around anymore. I got some heavy lifting resistance bands and they've definitely helped. I still considered myself recovered as I:

1. Have total mental clarity
    2. Zero depression
    3. Can get and hold erections just fine
    4. Total sensitivity downstairs
    5. All those other symptoms are pretty much non-existent

However, I do have two lingering issues which I find kind of annoying and I was wondering if anyone had any insight:

1. Lack of libido (only sometimes, though)
    2. Occasional pain in my prostate area.

That second one is the more annoying one. I don't have to pee all the time or have any other symptoms of other prostate problems. No blood in my urine or anything like that. Just an ache. Somedays I'm fine, somedays it's annoying. Prostate massages definitely help, and for some reason it doesn't hurt at all when I'm hard or having sex.

I will say it's definitely around less than it used to be. I'm hoping one more cycle of prohormones will clear this lingering issue, as last time I did them everything down there felt fantastic. However, I was wondering if anyone had any experience on this front.

As I said, everything else is pretty much tip top. I just wanna clear this one last issue up because my father had prostate issues later in life and it's generally annoying. So any advice would be awesome!

Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Another update for you.

Any issues I had two weeks ago aren't around anymore. I got some heavy lifting resistance bands and they've definitely helped. I still considered myself recovered as I:

1. Have total mental clarity
    2. Zero depression
    3. Can get and hold erections just fine
    4. Total sensitivity downstairs
    5. All those other symptoms are pretty much non-existent

However, I do have two lingering issues which I find kind of annoying and I was wondering if anyone had any insight:

1. Lack of libido (only sometimes, though)
    2. Occasional pain in my prostate area.

That second one is the more annoying one. I don't have to pee all the time or have any other symptoms of other prostate problems. No blood in my urine or anything like that. Just an ache. Somedays I'm fine, somedays it's annoying. Prostate massages definitely help, and for some reason it doesn't hurt at all when I'm hard or having sex.

I will say it's definitely around less than it used to be. I'm hoping one more cycle of prohormones will clear this lingering issue, as last time I did them everything down there felt fantastic. However, I was wondering if anyone had any experience on this front.

As I said, everything else is pretty much tip top. I just wanna clear this one last issue up because my father had prostate issues later in life and it's generally annoying. So any advice would be awesome!

Thanks!
    I’m glad to hear you’re doing better! What type of heavy resistance bands did you get? I’m looking into getting some myself.

They say that libido is the last thing to fully recover, so I wonder if you’re 95% recovered? (Libido almost all the way back, but not fully.)

How long have you had the prostate pain? And how old are you?

I had prostate pain when I quit finasteride in 2012, but it went away after two courses of antibiotics, which took about 6 weeks. It was just this small, constant discomfort in my taint near my leg. It went away temporarily when I took a hot bath, but thankfully it cleared up permanently with the antibiotics (although I’m not sure if the antibiotics actually cured it, or if it went away on its own.) It could be worth seeing a urologist just to check if you have an enlarged prostate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m glad to hear you’re doing better! What type of heavy resistance bands did you get? I’m looking into getting some myself.

They say that libido is the last thing to fully recover, so I wonder if you’re 95% recovered? (Libido almost all the way back, but not fully.)

I had prostate pain when I quit finasteride in 2012, but it went away after two courses of antibiotics, which took about 6 weeks. It was just this small, constant discomfort in my taint near my leg. It went away temporarily when I took a hot bath, but thankfully it cleared up permanently with the antibiotics (although I’m not sure if the antibiotics actually cured it, or if it went away on its own.) It could be worth seeing a urologist just to check if you have an enlarged prostate.
    I just turned 32. The pain usually only hits when I crash or am in a downswing, so it's been intermittent. But this has gone on for a few years now on and off. The better I feel, the less of an issue it is if at all. But I'm feeling pretty good right now and the pain is there at times, which is really annoying. And the pain isn't in my taint. It's closer to the tail bone.

Here are the resistance bands I got:

Amazon.com : WODFitters Pull Up Assistance Bands Set - Stretch Resistance Bands - Mobility Bands - Powerlifting Bands, Durable Workout / Exercise Bands - 5 Band Set : Sports Outdoors
    Last edited by Master Mal; 08-02-2020 at 11:46 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the prostate maybe try Ancestral prostate its prostate in a pill or MOFO ive tried that one it also contains prostate and some other godies. Gives me a bit o libido boost at times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    For the prostate maybe try Ancestral prostate its prostate in a pill or MOFO ive tried that one it also contains prostate and some other godies. Gives me a bit o libido boost at times.
    Thanks for the recommendation! I'll look into it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post

So, just out of curiosity I took a hot bath today and it definitely helped temporarily. So, I've set a doctor's appointment. If I can take some antibiotics and get this cleared up then that would be utterly fantastic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I wasn't able to set up a doctor's appointment, but the pain downstairs is completely gone now and things are working pretty well. It's possible the Ultra Hard cycle I'm on (in week 3) is contributing to that, but I'm very curious what the uptick will be after the end of the cycle and I go back on my herb rotation.

And yes, I kept going with the herbs after recovery... because why the fuck not?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I wasn't able to set up a doctor's appointment, but the pain downstairs is completely gone now and things are working pretty well. It's possible the Ultra Hard cycle I'm on (in week 3) is contributing to that, but I'm very curious what the uptick will be after the end of the cycle and I go back on my herb rotation.

And yes, I kept going with the herbs after recovery... because why the fuck not?
    Master Mal what’s the best place to put the Ultra hard gel on? Thanks buddy