Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
Hey guys,

Second R-Andro cycle wasn't as fun as the first. By the end of it I think I may have hit suppression a bit. I was also getting bloated and retaining water, but in the week since I've been off that's gone away.

Mentally I'd say I'm pretty much back to 100%. Memory is better. I'm writing again at a pretty aggressive pace, which is great. Sleep isn't quite 100%, but it's good enough that I can function very well. Appetite is also back up.

Really, the only lingering problems are downstairs. I'm still a bit numb (though not nearly as bad as it used to be), have some problems getting and maintaining an erection, and have very little in the way of libido. It's really frustrating, because most of that came back on my first round of R-Andro. I know how it's supposed to feel and losing again really sucked.

I guess it's true what they say, the last twenty percent really is the toughest.
i'm same with u mentally highest amount of recovery. sleep meh but way better and downstairs worst. isn't andro supposed to do opposite of bloating and water retention tho?