User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Bit of an update here. This week hasn't been so great. It's been very difficult to focus on anything and my memory hasn't been great. It's led to some long fights with my girlfriend that I haven't been able to completely follow, which just frustrating both me and her. My sleep also isn't as good, despite the fact I had a few really great initial few days on Glycine.

Also lost some sensitivity in my junk compared to last week and I'm feeling more lethargic. Honestly, this has all been very frustrating. I haven't been taking my 5A-DHP as much (I keep forgetting to), so it's possible that's been a factor. I've been on a stricter nofap than usual, so for the last week and a half I haven't gotten off at all. I also starting taking Glycine at night last week. A few days ago, I also added 3 teaspoons of Pine Pollen at night into my regimen.

It's also worth noting that my diet wasn't great last weekend. I ate some snacks at a party (two slices of pizza and half a donut), so I suppose it's possible that the sugar stressed out my system. If that's the case, do I need to do another cleanse? Should I spend some time off the herbs and start a new cycle in a few weeks? Is it possible I'm going to reach a new baseline and this is just me feeling worse beforehand?

It's been a frustrating few days. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 03-22-2017 at 09:19 AM.