Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
I'd say it's mostly there, but I'm kinda glad it's *slightly* less sensitive? I used to pop pretty quickly and now I can enjoy sex longer now. But I was super horny and overly sensitive before PFS, so now I feel normal. It's honestly a blessing. My overactive libido was more trouble than it was worth. I still get hard for flirting and physical activity super easily and can go multiple rounds in one night, but I rarely walk around with an erection anymore because I can't stop thinking about sex. I still love sex. I still get turned on by shit. I'm fucking on a regular basis. I'm just not overwhelmingly horny. I'm actually really grateful for it.

To put this in perspective, I went 9 months with my downstairs bits being completely numb. Now it feels normal and I'm thrilled.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.
I thought this was going to be a sticking point for alot of guys as it almost was for me in the beginning. Once I considered myself healed, I was so sensitive and so horny that staying power was an issue......at first. Especially with no fap.....it was almost comical how quick I'd blow. I've found that if I backed off on the herb dosages, used the bathmate prior to sex (about three or four hours before sex) and had sex often, I naturally over came the issue. I was up front with my partner at the time and told her that she was the first partner I've had in a few years because of a condition caused by an adverse drug reaction. One, she was happy that I wasn't a total man whore, which had I not been knocked down by pfs, I would have been, and second, she was happy to "help" get things working proper again. We shared my progression from minute man to stallion and it really brought us together.

As much as this sounds shallow, if guys have the ability to find a "practice" girl, then they should absolutely do so.