Another update for you guys.

The finish line is in sight, thankfully. I thought that the third R-Andro round wasn't doing anything, but towards the end I could feel it nudging me in the right direction. After I finished things have felt a little warmer and looser.

Mentally I'm all good. Sleep is close enough to Pre-PFS I can't really notice a difference. Most days at present I have most of my sensitivity downstairs. Pre-PFS I could get a rock-hard stiffy with a thought, and I admit that isn't the case now. However, I can still get a strong erection pretty easily and can have sex multiple times a day. My libido fluctuates. I do have it, but I don't get overwhelmingly horny, so there's room for improvement there but I'm perfectly happy with where I am now.

I can drink and get drunk with no repercussions whatsoever, but I've never been much of a drinker. Working out is the same as it used to be, as is my energy levels.

I'd say I'm sitting pat at 90%. The last 10% are really about the consistency of my sensitivity, libido, and erections. I do plan to post in the recoveries section, but I'm waiting for the consistency issue to stabilize.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and ESPECIALLY CDSNUTS for formulating the protocol in the first place. It's been a Godsend that really saved my life.