Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
Cd why do I keep having sudden crashes? I’m good for a couple of months and then bam I’m emotional and feel WEIRD. Is it cause I fall off the wagon with diet and supplements?
Unless I know everything you do on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, that's a very difficult question to answer as there are so many variables. It sounds like YOU know the answer....You just said "Is it cause I fall off the wagon with diet and supplements?"

The answer can be, yes. You need to stay the course 100% for an undetermined amount of time...6mo's - 2 yrs generally. Not doing this will results in yo-yo-ing results and a longer healing time.

That, AND, there is a natural healing cycle that bounces from great to shitty over the course of your healing journey. In order to keep that as minimal as you can, you NEED to stay as solid as you can with your schedule....when you take your herbs, when and how you work out, dieting, etc. Even when these are dialed in, you're STILL going to have great days, and bad days. The difference is the longer you stay on the protocol, the longer your good stretches will be and the shorter your bad ones will get.

CONSITENCY + TIME = RESULTS.