User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Right! It's crazy how it works. I thought the herbs I got from these latest batches were stronger or something....I didn't know what the hell was going on but knew something was up.

Man....that's a shame that you can't get it down. THAT bad? I wouldn't waste it though....I couldn't bring myself to throw out an herb....lol. They're too precious to me.

You gotta be able to force that shit down somehow? What about the toss and wash method?
    I get it down now with orange juice....Got some organic fresh squeezed that I drink from time to time.

Definitely going resin next time. Ill never take that annoyingly hard to open jar for granted again.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Shilijat pitch has thus far been the most immediately effective "herb" I've taken when combating PFS. During the worst part of my crash, taking this one would make my days bearable. So, I'll certainly try taking it off rotation to use it every day. I'll let you know how it goes!
    Can you elborate on this Master Mal? What benefits did you notice exactly from taking it? And were you taking the recommended dose or were you going higher or lower?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I get it down now with orange juice....Got some organic fresh squeezed that I drink from time to time.

Definitely going resin next time. Ill never take that annoyingly hard to open jar for granted again.
    Lol. Yeah...don't go throwing it our your window or anything.

Orange juice is a great all around "masker" for getting down hard to stomach substances. It was my go to when I was choking down two tablespoons of ashwaganda root powder.

I also used it when I was dabbling with kratom for a time. Now, if I ever decide to take a kratom dose, I can just toss five grams directly into my mouth with water and swish it around, and then down the hatch. Most people gag when they try that move.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you elborate on this Master Mal? What benefits did you notice exactly from taking it? And were you taking the recommended dose or were you going higher or lower?
    During the worst part of my crash - as in the days where I could barely think and speak - it was the one part of my cycled herbs that actually had an immediate pick up effect. I guess you could say it was kind of a buzz I got off the stuff that helped me focus and really just exist. I don't get the same boost I used to a few months ago, but my baseline is also much better than it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any other herbs on your list that you think would be good to take every day?

In particular, I was looking at he shou wu and how it is meant to build up the adrenals. Would that be a good one for every day or would it be better used as part of the rotation for its testosterone boosting effects?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Are there any other herbs on your list that you think would be good to take every day?

In particular, I was looking at he shou wu and how it is meant to build up the adrenals. Would that be a good one for every day or would it be better used as part of the rotation for its testosterone boosting effects?
    Obviously you can experiment with these how ever you want. I would suggest keeping it part of the rotation for now but there is nothing stopping you from trying it like this. You may discover something....or not. I don't think taking one extra herb out of rotation to be used daily is going to kill the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll leave as part of the rotation for now.

Slightly off topic, what would the effects be for a "normal" person taking pine pollen and shilajit every day and then rotating the other herbs? Would they get a huge kick out of this or do we just feel it more because of our hormonal position?

The reason I ask is that some of my mates have been asking about all these herbs and wondering whether they should take them.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Thanks, I'll leave as part of the rotation for now.

Slightly off topic, what would the effects be for a "normal" person taking pine pollen and shilajit every day and then rotating the other herbs? Would they get a huge kick out of this or do we just feel it more because of our hormonal position?

The reason I ask is that some of my mates have been asking about all these herbs and wondering whether they should take them.
    Of course they will. You have to remember although it doesn't seem like it now, my site is geared towards the "normal guy." They will feel all of this stuff WAY more then a PFS guy would. If a regular guy applied everything on the site they would feel super human in a matter of a month....no exaggeration.

Your mates would absolutely love these herbs.

Just think, if they're life changing for someone who has been so damaged, how life changing they would be for the regular guy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course they will. You have to remember although it doesn't seem like it now, my site is geared towards the "normal guy." They will feel all of this stuff WAY more then a PFS guy would. If a regular guy applied everything on the site they would feel super human in a matter of a month....no exaggeration.

Your mates would absolutely love these herbs.

Just think, if they're life changing for someone who has been so damaged, how life changing they would be for the regular guy.
    agreed! but even as a pfs person, we do plan to become a "normal" guy, and someday we can still SURPASS even those normal guys who never even suffered from pfs.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.