Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn FPR....

You okay?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, what a slacker I have been with this log thus far.

A turn of events in life has left me very busy. A little over a week ago I went to pick up my wife from an evening of drinks with her friends when an old, loud obnoxious drunk guy we are friends with came up to see me. This guy’s an old stocky brute who doesn’t know his own strength. He smacked me in the chest in a friendly manner, but happened to do so right on a lipoma (fatty cyst) I had been ignoring the last two years.

The smack almost took me to my knees and ruptured the capsule of the cyst. It had already been growing. After starting out the size of a pen cap, it had grown to almost nickel size. A day after the smack it was the size of a quarter.

I figured I had better get to the doc. So Thursday morning I went in for surgical removal. He said it was infected and that it would be a bitch to drain it all. He was right, it was. And did it ever hurt like hell.

After removing it as best he could, he was unable to stitch it up and instead packed it with a very long strip of gauze. Each day I have had to pull out one inch of it and snip it off.

Needless to say, it has been painful, gross and it kept me out of the gym until yesterday morning due to the pressure of weightlifting causing debilitating pain.

I have continued using the AndroHard in the meantime, though.

I made it back in to bench yesterday morning. Energy hasn’t been what it was. The early effects of energy enhancement have seemed to tame down. Of course we’ve also been passing around sinus colds at my house, so that could be part of it.

The uptick in libido I felt for a couple days has seemed to level off but might be back on the rebound.

On top of all this surgical bullshit I’ve dealt with myself, my wife also went in yesterday for gallbladder removal and she has been downright miserable for an extended period of time. And, oh yeah, she got fired hours before her surgery so there’s that too. We have a combined family of six kids so this will be a bit of a financial juggle.

The good news is that in the nearly week off from lifting, body comp still looks great. Killed the chest and back yesterday. It’s leg day today. I will keep you all posted.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Wow, what a slacker I have been with this log thus far.

A turn of events in life has left me very busy. A little over a week ago I went to pick up my wife from an evening of drinks with her friends when an old, loud obnoxious drunk guy we are friends with came up to see me. This guy’s an old stocky brute who doesn’t know his own strength. He smacked me in the chest in a friendly manner, but happened to do so right on a lipoma (fatty cyst) I had been ignoring the last two years.

The smack almost took me to my knees and ruptured the capsule of the cyst. It had already been growing. After starting out the size of a pen cap, it had grown to almost nickel size. A day after the smack it was the size of a quarter.

I figured I had better get to the doc. So Thursday morning I went in for surgical removal. He said it was infected and that it would be a bitch to drain it all. He was right, it was. And did it ever hurt like hell.

After removing it as best he could, he was unable to stitch it up and instead packed it with a very long strip of gauze. Each day I have had to pull out one inch of it and snip it off.

Needless to say, it has been painful, gross and it kept me out of the gym until yesterday morning due to the pressure of weightlifting causing debilitating pain.

I have continued using the AndroHard in the meantime, though.

I made it back in to bench yesterday morning. Energy hasn’t been what it was. The early effects of energy enhancement have seemed to tame down. Of course we’ve also been passing around sinus colds at my house, so that could be part of it.

The uptick in libido I felt for a couple days has seemed to level off but might be back on the rebound.

On top of all this surgical bullshit I’ve dealt with myself, my wife also went in yesterday for gallbladder removal and she has been downright miserable for an extended period of time. And, oh yeah, she got fired hours before her surgery so there’s that too. We have a combined family of six kids so this will be a bit of a financial juggle.

The good news is that in the nearly week off from lifting, body comp still looks great. Killed the chest and back yesterday. It’s leg day today. I will keep you all posted.
    Damn man. It seems like you just can't catch a fucking break!

I hope things turn around for you soon.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Damn man. It seems like you just can't catch a fucking break!

I hope things turn around for you soon.
    Yeah, about that never catching a break...

Last night I took my stepson to jiu jitsu and went to the weight room in back to do some squatting. They had two different personal training sessions going on and I was unable to get the equipment I needed. Something also told me not to start a workout. I just had a feeling in my gut something was going to go wrong.

And sure as shit, it did.

My stepson was grappling the coach. The coach pinned his arm. He tried to break free from the lock and popped his wrist, causing a radial fracture. I had to rush out, go home and get my wife who is recovering from gallbladder removal and we spent the evening at the hospital.

I sure as hell hope next week is normal.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freepressright's dance with the new AndroHard

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Yeah, about that never catching a break...

Last night I took my stepson to jiu jitsu and went to the weight room in back to do some squatting. They had two different personal training sessions going on and I was unable to get the equipment I needed. Something also told me not to start a workout. I just had a feeling in my gut something was going to go wrong.

And sure as shit, it did.

My stepson was grappling the coach. The coach pinned his arm. He tried to break free from the lock and popped his wrist, causing a radial fracture. I had to rush out, go home and get my wife who is recovering from gallbladder removal and we spent the evening at the hospital.

I sure as hell hope next week is normal.
    Dude....

You gotta have some goodness coming your way....you're due.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-31-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling your pain FPR. This aren't too well on this side lately. Trying to keep my mind focused on the positive so I don't have a break down.

Just got my Androhard bottle. FPR, do you think the pumps are accurate? Seem way to small to be a ml. I might try to measure with an oral syringe, but I dont want to over do it. Running four pumps right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info so far!! Thanks.

And nice to see the Swole Source family.

Trying to make my way back here more often..just been super busy.

I do see some of the crew on FB which is nice.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freepressright's dance with the new AndroHard

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Good info so far!! Thanks.

And nice to see the Swole Source family.

Trying to make my way back here more often..just been super busy.

I do see some of the crew on FB which is nice.
    What's your Facebook page Wes? I didn't know you had one

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What's your Facebook page Wes? I didn't know you had one

The forum is called "Strength and Physique Super Board 2.0 aka SSB2.0. You have to have a real profile to get on, no fake users are admitted.

Great forum I have hundreds of IFBB Pros, like Phil Hernon, Dorian yates, Frank zane, Kevin Levrone...various Worlds Strongest Men, Pro Powerlifters and of course your every day gym rats and gym enthusiasts like us on there. Anyone from SS is welcome!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The forum is called "Strength and Physique Super Board 2.0 aka SSB2.0. You have to have a real profile to get on, no fake users are admitted.

Great forum I have hundreds of IFBB Pros, like Phil Hernon, Dorian yates, Frank zane, Kevin Levrone...various Worlds Strongest Men, Pro Powerlifters and of course your every day gym rats and gym enthusiasts like us on there. Anyone from SS is welcome!
    Nice...I just joined...Hopefull you'll let me in.....ha