User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picking up on this now. Great to see another of the old PP crew going strong. Interesting twist to say the least.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for…

Deep apologies to the masses who are following. As most of you have seen, life has had its shares of ups and downs. The good news is that I am at a much calmer place now to get back into this.

I have been taking the Androhard consistently every day, even with the cyst removal and time in recovery. I got a full workout week in last week and have been on track this week.

My assessment of this compound so far is one of a lot of mixed feelings. AndroHard TD has a lot of ups and downs. Some days it feels great, other days I feel nothing at all.

It had a very strong start. Energy levels initially spiked, but then leveled off. I upped the dose and the energy somewhat returned. Then things leveled off again quickly.

Libido was unchanged, then it went up a few days, then it went down, and back up, and down again.

Current dosing protocol is 5 pumps in the morning and 5 at night, for a grand total of 1 gram per today, AND…. Now the feeling of overstimulation is upon me. I felt this with Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano when I went over 400 a day.

The overstimulation feeling is one of a dirty but not-severe headache and slight feeling of shakiness. It’s akin to taking too much caffeine, I’d guess. And it’s almost a tunnel vision kind of feeling. I’m thinking that 800 per day is the magic number and that anything more than that is too much.

Pumps are just kind of meh on this, but then again I’ve been out of Creatine HCI for a while and I’ve been an avid user for years. 3 or 4 grams pre-workout always seemed to give me a lot of pump response.

Strength is only slightly enhanced at this point, too.

While there are positives to this product, I’m starting to kind of fall out of love with it, considering the price. But I’m sticking it out nonetheless because I can definitely see signs of E2 reduction and flattening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair my friend, it seems a good run. When u consider the outside factors u have dealt with during it, I am intrigued by its possibility. As I know u from way back, I know ur opinion is of great value.
    I love the TD option. I am on TRT with 2 tubes of testim a day and I feel fantastic with tremendous gains (up to 242 lbs) so any product which falls in this category will have my attention.
    For an old timer like me, give me a comparison on what product this reminds u most of.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    To be fair my friend, it seems a good run. When u consider the outside factors u have dealt with during it, I am intrigued by its possibility. As I know u from way back, I know ur opinion is of great value.
    I love the TD option. I am on TRT with 2 tubes of testim a day and I feel fantastic with tremendous gains (up to 242 lbs) so any product which falls in this category will have my attention.
    For an old timer like me, give me a comparison on what product this reminds u most of.
    This is definitely more akin to Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano oral (epiandro/stano PH with cyclodextrin) in terms of feeling. It doesn't feel quite the same as IML's EpiAndro RX.

And I bet you feel great on two tubes of Testim a day. I am convinced that transdermal TRT is incredibly stable and definitely the best form in terms of DHT conversion and libido stimulation. I've always wondered what it would feel like to be on a higher dose of a transdermal test.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freepressright's dance with the new AndroHard

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    This is definitely more akin to Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano oral (epiandro/stano PH with cyclodextrin) in terms of feeling. It doesn't feel quite the same as IML's EpiAndro RX.

And I bet you feel great on two tubes of Testim a day. I am convinced that transdermal TRT is incredibly stable and definitely the best form in terms of DHT conversion and libido stimulation. I've always wondered what it would feel like to be on a higher dose of a transdermal test.
    I'd consider running that, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testim is fantastic for me, my bloods are great and I love it to be honest. Running a 12 wk RAD140 and Ostarine cycle (4 weeks in and going well) I may log it as the combo of sarms and TRT is an interesting one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to take an entire day off of the compound to see if that overstimulated, anxiety-like feeling would go away. And I'm happy to report that it did. So today I started off with three pumps. I think a gram a day is too much for my system. Going to stick with 600-800 a day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to refer back to what I said a few posts ago about the absence of Creatine HCI for the last couple of months. I snagged up some Con-Cret on sale this weekend, tossed 3 grams down the hatch for a couple days and it was like magic. Pumps are back and that boost in push has returned.

This is one of very few non-hormonal agents that plain fucking works, like what DJM used to say often. I laughed at him the time he said 3 to 4 grams was "PH like" in terms of feeling/results. All these years later, he was definitely right.

I stopped taking it because I felt desensitized to it. Let me tell you, I sure missed it and am happy for its return. I'm just going to need to cycle off every now and then, apparently.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freepressright's dance with the new AndroHard

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Going to refer back to what I said a few posts ago about the absence of Creatine HCI for the last couple of months. I snagged up some Con-Cret on sale this weekend, tossed 3 grams down the hatch for a couple days and it was like magic. Pumps are back and that boost in push has returned.

This is one of very few non-hormonal agents that plain fucking works, like what DJM used to say often. I laughed at him the time he said 3 to 4 grams was "PH like" in terms of feeling/results. All these years later, he was definitely right.

I stopped taking it because I felt desensitized to it. Let me tell you, I sure missed it and am happy for its return. I'm just going to need to cycle off every now and then, apparently.
    I'm thinking concrete along with epic Unleashed would be a great combo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bulk HCL is dirt cheap these days.