A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Bulk HCL is dirt cheap these days.
    This is absolutely true.

I'm actually getting ripped off buying ConCret. I'm paying double for a name and good flavoring.

WalMart has a direct knock off of the lemon lime ConCret that is dosed the same, as the exact same ingredient profile and it works just as well. It's essentially half of what ConCret costs. But our Walmart sucks and has half of what other Walmart stores (even one's 25 minutes away) have, so I have to grab it when I'm out of town.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I never really offered a final assessment of this product as I logged it. Looking back, I should probably ice the cake now.

This compound has a very fine line between "not enough" and "too much." It takes some care and precision to dial in an appropriate dose that produces all the benefits, but without the sides.

I can tell you that when I overdo an epiandro/stano product, I literally feel so overstimulated that it's almost intoxicating. I have an odd "pins and needles" kind of feeling. A gram was definitely more than I can handle. I didn't bother checking my BP because I was afraid, but it felt like it was through the roof at a gram.

I think 600-800 was definitely my comfort zone on this compound.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you know, I was a huge fan of the original Primordial LiquiVade Androhard. Wesley just sent me a bottle of the Muscle Gelz Androhard and I started it yesterday. Had a "warm" feeling within 30-45 mins and seemed to have better mental clarity and focus. I have a lot of paperwork to today, so I'll be putting that focus to the test. Looking forward to testing this out this month and though I won't be logging it, I'll try to remember to come back here after a few weeks with an assessment. 💪

Glad to see that you are on TRT to balance things out. The acne is definitely from the aromatization. I have to use an AI and a SERM at low doses just for TRT levels... Apparently my body loves to aromatize estrogen. 😬

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I have to use an AI and a SERM at low doses just for TRT levels... Apparently my body loves to aromatize estrogen. 😬
    This is me all the way.

At even 200mg of cypionate a week, Exemestane is a must. I get horrible brain fog and acne without it. Even at 100mg a week, the brain fog was there.