User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one of the ones i have is pine pollen tincture. so its in liquid form. im just gonna squeeze the recommended drips out into a plastic cup, and drink that shit straight up!!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    one of the ones i have is pine pollen tincture. so its in liquid form. im just gonna squeeze the recommended drips out into a plastic cup, and drink that shit straight up!!
    With the tinctures drip straight into your mouth and keep it there for a couple of minutes before swallowing... a lot of the good shit that would get broken down through the GI tract is absorbed direct to bloodstream.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theshogun View Post
    Thx for tjhe info. I like to add the herbs to hot water too. Sometimes I will put in a tea bag too to improve taste. I don't drink much coffee(prefer caffeine pills) but you can add them to coffee too.
    When it is hot water you almost feel the effects immediately since your body doesn't have to heat it up for digestion. The only herb that really bothers me doing it this way is the rhodiola. That stuff is so bitter.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Aflac's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many take the shilajit resin?; today was my first attempt with the herbs. I just took a little scoop of the resin and it wasn't the best thing I've ever tasted. I'm gonna try dissolving it in a hot beverage (milk / water / tea) as this is what I read that some people do online.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aflac View Post
    How many take the shilajit resin?; today was my first attempt with the herbs. I just took a little scoop of the resin and it wasn't the best thing I've ever tasted. I'm gonna try dissolving it in a hot beverage (milk / water / tea) as this is what I read that some people do online.
    I take the resin, and infant i find it one of the less offensive tasting of the herbs in truth. To be perfectly honest, some taste downright foul, but you're doing it for the benefits rather than the taste. I literally just took my tongkat and it is horrendous, i'll never get used to it haha. I personally just get them 'down the hatch' and then chase with coffee for taste. By all means give as you say a go, but for the most case for me, adding them to a drink as you suggest would be prolonging the misery haha.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I take the resin, and infant i find it one of the less offensive tasting of the herbs in truth. To be perfectly honest, some taste downright foul, but you're doing it for the benefits rather than the taste. I literally just took my tongkat and it is horrendous, i'll never get used to it haha. I personally just get them 'down the hatch' and then chase with coffee for taste. By all means give as you say a go, but for the most case for me, adding them to a drink as you suggest would be prolonging the misery haha.
    Agreed 100%. This is the exact same procedure I follow.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tongkat is one of the most bitter ones for sure. i made the mistake of thinking i could mix it in my protein shake with like 20 other ingredients and the tongkat overpowered everything. toss and wash is best method for tongat.

best tasting ones imo = ant extract (salty pungent flavour via protein), pine pollen powder, gelatinized maca, schizandra, goji

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    tongkat is one of the most bitter ones for sure. i made the mistake of thinking i could mix it in my protein shake with like 20 other ingredients and the tongkat overpowered everything. toss and wash is best method for tongat.

best tasting ones imo = ant extract (salty pungent flavour via protein), pine pollen powder, gelatinized maca, schizandra, goji
    Cistanche is the saltiest of them all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"