User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If that happens, we're done. It's all we have left. I mean, it is considered a "dietary supplement" which is laughable really, but they play by their own rules and can pretty much do whatever they want.

It would suck for sure. It would just drive a section of people who would do prohormones to the dark side and the other section would just never do anything at all.

I'm gonna have you look it over Tubz before I publish it. I've decided to write it up within the next few weeks, once I get some more time.

The people have spoken. Thanks guys.
    Well we would still have pine pollen (possibly) lol.

Alright, sounds good, let me know.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Well we would still have pine pollen (possibly) lol.

Alright, sounds good, let me know.
    I find massive doses of pine pollen to be akin to a light prohormone dose. Such good stuff. One of my all time favorites. I buy it by the kilo....lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I find massive doses of pine pollen to be akin to a light prohormone dose. Such good stuff. One of my all time favorites. I buy it by the kilo....lol
    Yo cd
    My first post here. Am a dutasteride/fin/saw palmetto sufferer (yeah, all of em) lol.

I am clear about the basic protocol. However, I am still not sure about the prohormone game.
    Tubzy talks about a bunch of stuff like combining progestorone, DHEA and pregonolone and then there are the more basic R Andro and the transdermal Androhard.
    Can you, along with the other guys guide me on this front as to what I should invest in?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Yo cd
    My first post here. Am a dutasteride/fin/saw palmetto sufferer (yeah, all of em) lol.

I am clear about the basic protocol. However, I am still not sure about the prohormone game.
    Tubzy talks about a bunch of stuff like combining progestorone, DHEA and pregonolone and then there are the more basic R Andro and the transdermal Androhard.
    Can you, along with the other guys guide me on this front as to what I should invest in?
    I sent you a PM
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im all for it, but its this product gets too much attention, like tubzy said, then wed be fucked. it might be a bad idea, now that i think about it. not sure though..
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Aflac's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the camp interested in the page with info on taking pro-hormones; I don't have any experience

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do prohormones work in the same way sorghum does?

It seems I don't respond to sorghum.

Do the herbs also increase DHT?

I saw mention of prohormones creating body hair growth in new areas.
    Its a good thing in my book. I'm guessing this happens because the body creates new receptors
    for Testosterone/DHT. Do the original hair receptors in the body become sensitized to DHT again?

I lost much of my body hair...I need it back and then some!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like a good idea as long it's understood that it's something that has to be used in conjunction with the rest of your protocol rather than a substitute. This pount would obviously be important for P F S guys.

Maybe it's even a good idea to recommend that a PFS guy follows the protocol for X amount of time before incorporating it in as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    It sounds like a good idea as long it's understood that it's something that has to be used in conjunction with the rest of your protocol rather than a substitute. This pount would obviously be important for P F S guys.

Maybe it's even a good idea to recommend that a PFS guy follows the protocol for X amount of time before incorporating it in as well.

My general suggestion for everyone is going to be to make sure that you've been rotating the herbs for a solid three months, along with proper diet and exercise routine before even attempting to play with prohormones. I'm sure you could argue the point for more time under normal training, but three is going to be my bare minimum recommendation.

It's also going to be made very clear that prohormones are NOT necessary to reap any of the benefits laid out in this program.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome man.

looking forward to reading the prohormone page.