User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome man.

looking forward to reading the prohormone page.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi men's. I had the crash 7/06/2016 and I had all the same symptoms as cdnuts. I'm going to recover, I know, I did my plan doing ALL what says cdnuts, but I think prohormones are necessary to have a faster recovery. So cdnuts can you explain to me, what prohormone recommend and PCT? I know the prohormone's and PCT you used in order to recover (+ all the other things that ARE NECESSARY), what do you think about transdermal AndroHard?

Thanks men.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I was holding off on it for awhile because I don't want guys to get confused thinking they HAVE to run prohormones to get results as the protocol as it stands is more then enough for the "normal" dude. It's even more then enough for the PFS guys, given enough time, although as I've said before, you do get faster results using them as opposed to not using them.

I'll have a couple more guys chime in here to see what they think....so far, it's looking like I might make the page.
    Cd you can give me the link which is the prohormone that you recommend, i already have 6 months with the protocol