User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi men's. I had the crash 7/06/2016 and I had all the same symptoms as cdnuts. I'm going to recover, I know, I did my plan doing ALL what says cdnuts, but I think prohormones are necessary to have a faster recovery. So cdnuts can you explain to me, what prohormone recommend and PCT? I know the prohormone's and PCT you used in order to recover (+ all the other things that ARE NECESSARY), what do you think about transdermal AndroHard?

Thanks men.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I was holding off on it for awhile because I don't want guys to get confused thinking they HAVE to run prohormones to get results as the protocol as it stands is more then enough for the "normal" dude. It's even more then enough for the PFS guys, given enough time, although as I've said before, you do get faster results using them as opposed to not using them.

I'll have a couple more guys chime in here to see what they think....so far, it's looking like I might make the page.
    Cd you can give me the link which is the prohormone that you recommend, i already have 6 months with the protocol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that happens, we're done. It's all we have left. I mean, it is considered a "dietary supplement" which is laughable really, but they play by their own rules and can pretty much do whatever they want.

It would suck for sure. It would just drive a section of people who would do prohormones to the dark side and the other section would just never do anything at all.

I'm gonna have you look it over Tubz before I publish it. I've decided to write it up within the next few weeks, once I get some more time.

The people have spoken. Thanks guys.
    CD, did you ever post the prohormone write up you referenced at the beginning of this thread? I was intrigued and would enjoy reading the content you produced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'd also be keen on this. Something you have ready CD?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi CD , anserwed me please!

If that happens, we're done. It's all we have left. I mean, it is considered a "dietary supplement" which is laughable really, but they play by their own rules and can pretty much do whatever they want.

It would suck for sure. It would just drive a section of people who would do prohormones to the dark side and the other section would just never do anything at all.

I'm gonna have you look it over Tubz before I publish it. I've decided to write it up within the next few weeks, once I get some more time.

The people have spoken. Thanks guys.
    please answer me!
    Good afternoon CD, I have been following the protocol as closely as possible for 2 years cycling 21 herbs,
    there I lead the good way to recovery, but my balls numb only in the day and when I go to the bathroom ,,, at nights well, ,,
    I would like to start my first cycle of Androhard Transdermal,
    Can you guide me please !!, I have to leave the herbs for 2 weeks to start???
    Last edited by LUALBA; 05-01-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    please answer me!
    Good afternoon CD, I have been following the protocol as closely as possible for 2 years cycling 21 herbs,
    there I lead the good way to recovery, but my balls numb only in the day and when I go to the bathroom ,,, at nights well, ,,
    Hey man, from what I understand you stop the herb rotation (one herb, 2x daily) during the prohormone cycle. I believe the cycle length is still 6 weeks for the androhard transdermal. From what I understand, you start back up the herb rotation after the prohormone cycle as a form of post cycle therapy and then continue it as normal. I haven't started the full protocol yet myself though. so others may need to clarify.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-01-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also....any ideas of a trusted site to import to South America?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    please answer me!
    As soon as you start the AH, you stop the herbs. NO HERBS when running PH's. After you're done with the cycle, you start right back into herb cycling. ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE PROTOCOL STAY THE SAME. Don't stop the other things just because you're running PH's. That would be a mistake.

Let me ask you, two years....you should have made some really good strides in that time frame if you have been doing all you should be. How much do you think you were actually staying true to the protocol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Hey man, from what I understand you stop the herb rotation (one herb, 2x daily) during the prohormone cycle. I believe the cycle length is still 6 weeks for the androhard transdermal. From what I understand, you start back up the herb rotation after the prohormone cycle as a form of post cycle therapy and then continue it as normal. I haven't started the full protocol yet myself though. so others may need to clarify.
    Correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    OK thanks brother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As soon as you start the AH, you stop the herbs. NO HERBS when running PH's. After you're done with the cycle, you start right back into herb cycling. ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE PROTOCOL STAY THE SAME. Don't stop the other things just because you're running PH's. That would be a mistake.

Let me ask you, two years....you should have made some really good strides in that time frame if you have been doing all you should be. How much do you think you were actually staying true to the protocol?

- - - Updated - - -

Correct.
    I have kept your protocol as much as I can believe me I have tried my best ,
    and I will continue, only if it is my first cycle can it be 2 weeks or more?

I currently have good libido and erection are part of the achievement, but sometimes I think it is only effect while taking herbs,
    but still my balls get small only in the day and when I go to the bathroom ,,,
    at night I am fine with the size of my penis and testicles ,
    Really thanks for the guidance CD, you are a great human being brother!!