User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a long time coming. So, where do I begin….

Here’s the scoop: As a PFS Sufferer, or ex-PFS sufferer, or whatever the hell you’d like to call me, my experience with this compound/stack may be different from a normal persons (which I was still somewhat PFS’d at the time of running this), so like I normally say with everything, YMMV.

Week One:
    So the first week of this was absolutely amazing, everything I had come to expect from my three previous runs of R Andro – except something this time was different. The 4 Andro added a hellacious boost to my mood, physique, and overall confidence. It was amazing, and my first experience with such a compound……after trying this, I completely understood why people took test/TRT. Basically I felt bulletproof, and amazing. I didn’t notice much in the form of a change in libido in the first week (again, PFS) but it was somewhat improved probably, looking back at it now. I could definitely notice increased pumps, more strength, and just better overall performance in the gym. All my lifts increased, including my maxes.

Week Two – Week Three:
    I sort of came back down to earth for a bit during this time frame, it was expected and a reminder that I wasn’t done with PFS yet. I still definitely felt enhanced, just an enhanced sort of down. Nothing I couldn’t push through. Still noticed all of the benefits from the gym with my lifts, the confidence remained, and other test based improvements. I began to notice a bit of increased anger and aggression at this point. A few times at work there would be an issue that would arise and I would sometimes overreact to something, or have problems letting things go that occurred. Definitely not a good thing, but was a nice thing to see where as before (well, way before at the beginning of PFS) I couldn’t get mad for anything and was very passive. Was my old salty cussing Marine self by the end of these two weeks.

Week Four – Week Six:
    This was where the magic happened. My pre-PFS libido returned almost overnight. My dirty thoughts, wants to ravage women, always bugging my wife for sex. Went on travel for work and found it very hard to resist the local women (great, I know), and was at the pool on travel and found the most inshape, attractive girl there and played cat and mouse with her for most of the day before she made her way over to me to talk for a good bit. Felt just like the good old days of chasing women and having them interested in talking to me as well – the confidence was there, and the desire to have sex with women was there again too……better watch out before I end up getting myself in trouble.
    Again, continued increases in strength, stamina, pumps, pretty much everything in the gym. Was looking very vascular and lean, yet had solid pumps. I was looking very jacked, and very happy about it. All of my dress shirts at work felt a little snug, and my polos did as well. Looked very jacked in a t-shirt on the weekends……man, can’t beat it.

Overview:
    Overall, it was an absolutely solid stack for a cycle and I would highly recommend it to anyone going through PFS recovery, or just anyone who is interested in running a cycle in general. It benefitted me tremendously and I’m sure that it would for anyone else for both of those avenues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Looking forward to reading this man, about to stock up for next cycle so this info will be very useful for me
    It's up my man - did my best summary I could. Hoping to do another log of my next cycle and actually keep up with it daily. Work has finally seemed to slow down for me a good bit.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Been a long time coming. So, where do I begin….

Here’s the scoop: As a PFS Sufferer, or ex-PFS sufferer, or whatever the hell you’d like to call me, my experience with this compound/stack may be different from a normal persons (which I was still somewhat PFS’d at the time of running this), so like I normally say with everything, YMMV.

Week One:
    So the first week of this was absolutely amazing, everything I had come to expect from my three previous runs of R Andro – except something this time was different. The 4 Andro added a hellacious boost to my mood, physique, and overall confidence. It was amazing, and my first experience with such a compound……after trying this, I completely understood why people took test/TRT. Basically I felt bulletproof, and amazing. I didn’t notice much in the form of a change in libido in the first week (again, PFS) but it was somewhat improved probably, looking back at it now. I could definitely notice increased pumps, more strength, and just better overall performance in the gym. All my lifts increased, including my maxes.

Week Two – Week Three:
    I sort of came back down to earth for a bit during this time frame, it was expected and a reminder that I wasn’t done with PFS yet. I still definitely felt enhanced, just an enhanced sort of down. Nothing I couldn’t push through. Still noticed all of the benefits from the gym with my lifts, the confidence remained, and other test based improvements. I began to notice a bit of increased anger and aggression at this point. A few times at work there would be an issue that would arise and I would sometimes overreact to something, or have problems letting things go that occurred. Definitely not a good thing, but was a nice thing to see where as before (well, way before at the beginning of PFS) I couldn’t get mad for anything and was very passive. Was my old salty cussing Marine self by the end of these two weeks.

Week Four – Week Six:
    This was where the magic happened. My pre-PFS libido returned almost overnight. My dirty thoughts, wants to ravage women, always bugging my wife for sex. Went on travel for work and found it very hard to resist the local women (great, I know), and was at the pool on travel and found the most inshape, attractive girl there and played cat and mouse with her for most of the day before she made her way over to me to talk for a good bit. Felt just like the good old days of chasing women and having them interested in talking to me as well – the confidence was there, and the desire to have sex with women was there again too……better watch out before I end up getting myself in trouble.
    Again, continued increases in strength, stamina, pumps, pretty much everything in the gym. Was looking very vascular and lean, yet had solid pumps. I was looking very jacked, and very happy about it. All of my dress shirts at work felt a little snug, and my polos did as well. Looked very jacked in a t-shirt on the weekends……man, can’t beat it.

Overview:
    Overall, it was an absolutely solid stack for a cycle and I would highly recommend it to anyone going through PFS recovery, or just anyone who is interested in running a cycle in general. It benefitted me tremendously and I’m sure that it would for anyone else for both of those avenues.

- - - Updated - - -

It's up my man - did my best summary I could. Hoping to do another log of my next cycle and actually keep up with it daily. Work has finally seemed to slow down for me a good bit.
    The only thing better then this, is to run for twelve next time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff man and congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The only thing better then this, is to run for twelve next time.
    CD, with this length of time do you notice the boys shrinking a bit? Just curious as to the level of suppression for this kinda stack over twelve weeks? I know the herbs would sort it out as PCT but just curious
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD, with this length of time do you notice the boys shrinking a bit? Just curious as to the level of suppression for this kinda stack over twelve weeks? I know the herbs would sort it out as PCT but just curious
    I'm interested in this as well. That's a long run on 4 Andro. I started noticing a little suppression at the end of the six weeks, or so I thought.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have run that same hormone back when PP used to make it under the name andromass along side with their androhard and I NEVER noticed any shrinkage whatsoever.

I have not run IML's version for that amount of time, so we will see.

Honestly, I'm not worried about it otherwise I wouldn't be running it for so long.

I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

I know Strongguy runs long cycles as well and he's never noticed anything detrimental to report either.

The safety profile of the DHEA based prohormones is extremely safe.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^This is true. My cycles of andros are minimum 8-10 weeks, usually 10-12 and I've never experienced shutdown feeling except with 1-DHEA. That stuff kicks my ass but I do believe it to be the strongest DHEA derivative out there so I assume that's why.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    ^^^This is true. My cycles of andros are minimum 8-10 weeks, usually 10-12 and I've never experienced shutdown feeling except with 1-DHEA. That stuff kicks my ass but I do believe it to be the strongest DHEA derivative out there so I assume that's why.
    Funny you say that. The only one to ever give me problems, and the one that I cannot run to this day, is 1-dhea. It gives me nut pain and makes me lethargic.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine is currently running the 1-DHEA and he's not been a big fan so far. He ran R Andro with me the first time and fell in love with it as well, so he branched out to the 1-DHEA this time, he said the mental feeling isn't the same and if anything he's lost his edge.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lethargy and muted libido are both things I've experienced with 1-DHEA, it seems to be pretty common though not for everyone. Topical administration helps for some, I've taken it both ways. Transdermal didn't seem to make me as lethargic but libido loss was still there, almost like a "indifference" towards those things. All that being said I still think it is the most potent andro product out as I did get impressive mass gains from it FWIW.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Lethargy and muted libido are both things I've experienced with 1-DHEA, it seems to be pretty common though not for everyone. Topical administration helps for some, I've taken it both ways. Transdermal didn't seem to make me as lethargic but libido loss was still there, almost like a "indifference" towards those things. All that being said I still think it is the most potent andro product out as I did get impressive mass gains from it FWIW.
    More so then Nor?