Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    More so then Nor?
    I will be able to give a definitive answer to this with my next cycle (starts next week). If memory serves me correct (I haven't ran it in several years) I believe my runs of 1-DHEA were all around 300 mg, and I believe mg per mg they are very similar in yielding mass gains. I've only cycled Nor Andro a couple times before and never near the dose I will be running it this time. First time was 300 mg, second was 400, both were stacked with 4-Andro. This time will be 600 mg, once again stacked with 4-DHEA. At this dosage I look for it to surpass the anabolism of previous 1-DHEA runs. What I am really going to take note of is any side effects, I never had negative sides with the previous dosages. An interesting thing to me is that Nor Andro was originally marketed as a very "wet" compound but I've only experienced solid lean gains, no noticeable bloat or water retention from my experience.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    I will be able to give a definitive answer to this with my next cycle (starts next week). If memory serves me correct (I haven't ran it in several years) I believe my runs of 1-DHEA were all around 300 mg, and I believe mg per mg they are very similar in yielding mass gains. I've only cycled Nor Andro a couple times before and never near the dose I will be running it this time. First time was 300 mg, second was 400, both were stacked with 4-Andro. This time will be 600 mg, once again stacked with 4-DHEA. At this dosage I look for it to surpass the anabolism of previous 1-DHEA runs. What I am really going to take note of is any side effects, I never had negative sides with the previous dosages. An interesting thing to me is that Nor Andro was originally marketed as a very "wet" compound but I've only experienced solid lean gains, no noticeable bloat or water retention from my experience.
    Wow. What dosage of four are you going with seeing as you're going to be going so high with the Nor? And you gonna sneak any DHT in there?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started this week. Dosage of TD 4-Andro is 300 mg/day, 200 on shoulders after morning shower and 100 in the evening on the "boys" which should yield higher absorption overall and a bit higher conversion to DHT for that specific application. I will monitor for any signs of needing a bit more DHT kick. I've ran this exact stack and method before (minus a lower Nor dosage) and never experienced any negative sides whatsoever. I do have a few bottles of R-Andro stashed away I'm saving for a future cycle that I can utilize if need be, but I don't plan to need to.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Started this week. Dosage of TD 4-Andro is 300 mg/day, 200 on shoulders after morning shower and 100 in the evening on the "boys" which should yield higher absorption overall and a bit higher conversion to DHT for that specific application. I will monitor for any signs of needing a bit more DHT kick. I've ran this exact stack and method before (minus a lower Nor dosage) and never experienced any negative sides whatsoever. I do have a few bottles of R-Andro stashed away I'm saving for a future cycle that I can utilize if need be, but I don't plan to need to.
    What are your thoughts on the AH trans-dermal? Have you tried it yet? Seems to be a good value. When all is said and done, this summer cycle costs a big chunk of change....worth every penny, for sure, but still a cost none the less.

I may mirror your cycle a bit more on the fly here. I'm new to the Nor and really want to see it shine. I think I'm going to back down on my R andro....maybe to 200/day and up the Nor to 300. I've been settled with the Four at about 400/day.

Everything's going great. I do have to start eating more though. I'm burning through calories like nothing and all of the waists of my pants have become lose.....Completely full everywhere else though. Pictures in another month.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-21-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your thoughts on the AH trans-dermal? Have you tried it yet? Seems to be a good value. When all is said and done, this summer cycle costs a big chunk of change....worth every penny, for sure, but still a cost none the less.

I may mirror your cycle a bit more on the fly here. I'm new to the Nor and really want to see it shine. I think I'm going to back down on my R andro....maybe to 200/day and up the Nor to 300. I've been settled with the Four at about 400/day.

Everything's going great. I do have to start eating more though. I'm burning through calories like nothing and all of the waists of my pants have become lose.....Completely full everywhere else though. Pictures in another month.
    Never tried Musclegelz AH, though I've wanted too. Actually my plan was to stack it and Nor Andro for my next run. But with the new turn of events with Alpha Gainz coming out with TD Nor and possibly finally landing TD Androsterone, that may change things a bit. I did try Platinum Nutraceuticals' Andro-300 (TD epiandro) before and it was ok but nothing exceptional. I highly prefer androsterone over epiandro though, epiandro makes me a bit aggressive and angry sometime which isn't an overly good thing. That and androsterone has been found to be slightly more anabolic which is always good.

For my stacks I generally like to run the andros one TD and one oral. I feel this allows for maximum absorption of each without resulting in too much TD to apply. Also, I believe certain derivatives just plain work better through TD application (4-DHEA being the big one here, TD is AWESOME but I get next to nothing by taking it orally). The DHT pros (epiandro and androsterone) both seem to work fine oral. Nor Andro is the one I really want to explore further and see if TD is the same or better than capsule form.

My original plan for future cycle was Musclegelz AH stacked with a healthy dose of IML's Nor Andro. Now though it will more than likely be Alpha Gainz Nor Andro TD and IML's R-Andro. I'm thinking TD Nor at about 300-400 mg stacked with 400 mg of IML's R-Andro to run around late winter/early spring of next year.

Side note, my current cycle is kicking ass too. Strength is going up steadily and vascularity is just insane right now. I'm hoping the high dose of Nor Andro will yield some good mass gains. Still eating very clean and slightly above maintenance for calories.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 06-21-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never tried Musclegelz AH, though I've wanted too. Actually my plan was to stack it and Nor Andro for my next run. But with the new turn of events with Alpha Gainz coming out with TD Nor and possibly finally landing TD Androsterone, that may change things a bit. I did try Platinum Nutraceuticals' Andro-300 (TD epiandro) before and it was ok but nothing exceptional. I highly prefer androsterone over epiandro though, epiandro makes me a bit aggressive and angry sometime which isn't an overly good thing. That and androsterone has been found to be slightly more anabolic which is always good.

For my stacks I generally like to run the andros one TD and one oral. I feel this allows for maximum absorption of each without resulting in too much TD to apply. Also, I believe certain derivatives just plain work better through TD application (4-DHEA being the big one here, TD is AWESOME but I get next to nothing by taking it orally). The DHT pros (epiandro and androsterone) both seem to work fine oral. Nor Andro is the one I really want to explore further and see if TD is the same or better than capsule form.

My original plan for future cycle was Musclegelz AH stacked with a healthy dose of IML's Nor Andro. Now though it will more than likely be Alpha Gainz Nor Andro TD and IML's R-Andro. I'm thinking TD Nor at about 300-400 mg stacked with 400 mg of IML's R-Andro to run around late winter/early spring of next year.

Side note, my current cycle is kicking ass too. Strength is going up steadily and vascularity is just insane right now. I'm hoping the high dose of Nor Andro will yield some good mass gains. Still eating very clean and slightly above maintenance for calories.
    Yeah...I need to get serious and take the time to make sure I have enough prepared food during the week so I don't skip meals, which is what I've been doing. I should be a bit heavier at this point, but I know with this one little correction, things are going to improve.

I love the 4. Oral and TD both work wonders for me. I don't feel one more then the other though. To me, they both feel the same.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to run the AndroHard TD with 4 Andro on my next cycle. I'm six weeks off this last one, and I'd like to jump on it now. I normally do eight weeks of PCT but I'm really considering jumping on this weekend lol. Wonder how this stuff will feel versus R Andro.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm about to run the AndroHard TD with 4 Andro on my next cycle. I'm six weeks off this last one, and I'd like to jump on it now. I normally do eight weeks of PCT but I'm really considering jumping on this weekend lol. Wonder how this stuff will feel versus R Andro.
    Honestly, you could start it now with little trouble.

If you've been rotating herbs for the past six weeks you're more then good to go.

Keep us posted on that one. I'm very curious about it. I'd probably try it now if I didn't have all this r andro sitting here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, you could start it now with little trouble.

If you've been rotating herbs for the past six weeks you're more then good to go.

Keep us posted on that one. I'm very curious about it. I'd probably try it now if I didn't have all this r andro sitting here.
    Yeah I've been cycling all six weeks. I think I'm going to jump on it so that'll have the summer pretty much covered. Will report back.....have high hopes, it's very cost efficient lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have the last six weeks worked out well for you? Feeling ready to go again I mean?