Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

Anyway, my break down is as follows:

Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Friday - Chest/Shoulders
Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Sunday - Rest, HARD.

I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

Current stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 238
BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.