User Tag List

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Before asking.....

If my genitals shrunk...

If my penis narrowed and got rubbery....

If I had no sensitivity.....

If...whatever....fill in the blank with what ever symptom you're currently dealing with.....

I am recovered.

I've been recovered, for quite sometime now.

Re·cov·er
    riˈkəvər/
    verb, past tense: recovered; past participle: recovered
    1.Return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
    "Neil is still recovering from shock"
    synonyms: recuperate, get better, convalesce, regain one's strength, get stronger, get back on one's feet; More

2. Find or regain possession of (something stolen or lost).
    "police recovered a stolen video"
    synonyms:retrieve, regain (possession of), get back, recoup, reclaim, repossess, redeem, recuperate, find (again), track down More

I understand where you're at. I've been there. I stayed there.....FOR YEARS. I KNOW, exactly what you're going through. I also know how to get out of it. That process also took me years, whereby this protocol that you now have at your disposal was born.

Please don't PM me, email me, message me or send me a letter asking me these things. You know the answer. It serves to do nothing but waste time that I could otherwise be giving to some one else in need.

I can't tell you the amount of messages I get asking me these things. I know you're scared. I know you're worried that you'll never get back to normal. I also know you want to check and see if you can too by comparing what you're going through to what I went through.

It's not necessary.

The route of recovery is the same for EVERYONE.

Rather than wasting time with that, spend some time to research the methods that are used here and WHY they work. Research the individual pieces of the protocol so that you can understand why they are recommended.

This is a much better use of your time.

Above all, stop worrying. (Read "The causes of PFS" post to see why you NEED to stop worrying)

Easier said then done, I know.

The sooner you start, the sooner this will all be a thing of the past.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-03-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"