User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super 4 Andro (4 DHEA)

What is the general consensus on it's effect on sleep?

I remember PP's version would have me sleeping like a rock due to the slight lethargy it caused. It also blew me up like a tick. I put on great size with their version.

If you guys were to recommend this prohormone, what would be your favorite?

I've tried 4 andro from from alpha gainz and it was pretty good. Also Super 4 andro from IML I also thought was good.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think with 4-DHEA, topical is the way to go. I've taken it by capsule, sublingual, and transdermal and felt the most from topical administration. It's strange with the DHEA derivatives, some work fine oral and others just don't do much. For me, androsterone, epiandro, and nor-andro all work great oral while 4-Andro, 1-Andro, and 5-DHEA (Dermacrine) all work exponentially better when applied through the skin. I believe a lot of it has to do with delivery and dosage as well. But at the same time less is required from transdermal application vs oral route (200 mg of topical 4-DHEA can be felt but 200 mg of oral 4-DHEA will yield next to nothing).

As far as 4-DHEA specifically, when I personally take it as a transdermal I get all the "feel good" effects such as alpha male, mild aggression, slight euphoria, as well as the benefits of decent mass gains. Oral (with a good delivery system and/or high dosage) those all just seem dialed back if not noticeable at all but I do still get the benefit of some mass gains.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How was the Alpha Gainz version? I'm planning on trying that after my current stash of Primeval Labs 4-Androderm is used up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super 4 Andro (4 DHEA)

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    How was the Alpha Gainz version? I'm planning on trying that after my current stash of Primeval Labs 4-Androderm is used up.
    I liked it. I actually felt it more strongly than I had with any of the more recent products.

What is typically your sweet spot with 4 DHEA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to go 300-400 mg with transdermal, oral I have to go a bit more. Topical the effects, at least for me, are almost immediate. I get that slight euphoria rush and just feel great. Orally the effects tend to need to more subtly build over time. Seems to me like I read some information somewhere that specifically with 4-DHEA there is a "cap" as far as the amount you can actually physiologically benefit from and any more is essentially a waste. Basically more is not necessarily better.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow that's crazy... I feel a hundred milligrams when taken orally. I'm talking specifically about the four super Andro by IML. I couldn't imagine doing that in the five to six hundred milligram range

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking my summer cycle is going to be 400 milligrams R Andro with three to four hundred milligrams 4 Andro by alpha Gainz.... also going to run epic with the hormones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I tend to have to run a on the higher side it seems lol. I ran a similar cycle, R-Andro 600 mg and Topical 4-DHEA at 300 mg last year, it was a great cycle, well rounded.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super 4 Andro (4 DHEA)

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Yeah I tend to have to run a on the higher side it seems lol. I ran a similar cycle, R-Andro 600 mg and Topical 4-DHEA at 300 mg last year, it was a great cycle, well rounded.
    How long did you run that for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a longer cycle, I think around 11 or 12 weeks if I remember correctly. Anymore I tend to cycle the andros around 10-12 weeks. Back in the primordial performance days I usually kept it around 8 weeks if nothing else just for cost. These compounds are very mild from my experience and gains are slow but steady it seems so the longer the better I think (within reason). Also, for what it's worth, I always utilize just natty OTC PCTs, never had any issues with recovery. I like to do a couple longer cycles per year rather than yo-yoing short cycles and PCTs over and over.