User Tag List

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prohomrone blood levels

So I've been thinking about this over the last couple of days.

What gets better results...taking 400mgs of hormones daily split into two doses, or taking four doses spread evenly throughout the course of the day?

When taken in two doses, the levels will be higher twice a day.

But when taken in four doses, the levels will remain even throughout the day giving the body a constant supply of material to work with.

Which is better?

I'm not too clear on how exactly the cells take in and use the hormones, hence the question. Either way makes sense to me depending on how I think about it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I just do split twice. Once immediately upon waking up and once late afternoon about 8 hours later (pre-workout on training days). There seems to be quite a bit of support around for dosing three or four times throughout the day. I've tried both and personally can't tell much difference so I just do twice per day just for convenience if nothing else. I can see the logic in more frequent doses but I can also see the benefit of greater dosing then repeat once the levels start to deplete. I believe the half-life on the esterfied "super" andros is slightly longer than standard hormones, something like 6 or 7 hours if I remember right. I think IML explains that with their products. So quality and delivery can also play a factor.

With topical administration I do believe only once (after morning shower for example) is best. I've applied transdermals twice per day and just feel its a waste, unless you shower twice a day or something but I still think it is unnecessary. That's one reason I enjoy combining oral and topical. I apply the topical in the morning then take an oral dose later in the day. Just my two cents.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sure there is a scientific reason that it's better to dose one way or the other....that's what I'm hoping to find.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do split twice, once AM and once PM as well. Works well for me, have never really tried any different schedule. Lone exception is if I am running R Andro alone, I will dose three doses of 200mg - one morning, one after lunch, and one pre workout (around 5pm). Honestly, don't notice a whole lot of difference between methods.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dose twice as well, but I'm just wondering if there is a better way.

I dose once am and then again in the late afternoon if it's non work out day. On workout days, Depending on when I work out, I'll dose preworkout and then either before that or after that, again, depending on when I work out.

I've just been thinking that maybe keeping levels more consistent makes a difference....not sure though.