Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    For me, no. I dealt with Lyme's disease way before I ever dealt with PFS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Lyme's and pfs? You must be able to get over anything! I can only imagine lyme's would have been pretty horrific too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be be back

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Lyme's and pfs? You must be able to get over anything! I can only imagine lyme's would have been pretty horrific too.
    1 extended fast completely took care of the Lyme's disease. Bacterial infections respond fantastically well to water fasting. PFS was the more admirable Foe for sure.

And it's not just me that can get over anything....it's EVERYONE that can get over everything. I'm no different then any other person except for maybe a ridiculous amount of will power. But again, I attribute that to being a very stubborn individual. Tell me I can't do something, and I'm going to prove you wrong. ESPECIALLY doctors with their god complex's

And in regards to the lymes. I still have people to this day reaching out for me because through family and friends people have found out that I cured my lymes when they have been getting told by doctors that they will be dealing with it for the rest of their lives, which is of course, not true. Unfortunately when I tell people what I did to beat it, they straight out tell me that they would never be able to do it.

I just don't get people....they would rather suffer, miserably so at that, then not eat for 21 days and be done with it forever? Curious bunch they are, no doubt.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-03-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    1 extended fast completely took care of the Lyme's disease. Bacterial infections respond fantastically well to water fasting. PFS was the more admirable Foe for sure.

And it's not just me that can get over anything....it's EVERYONE that can get over everything. I'm no different then any other person except for maybe a ridiculous amount of will power. But again, I attribute that to being a very stubborn individual. Tell me I can't do something, and I'm going to prove you wrong. ESPECIALLY doctors with their god complex's

And in regards to the lymes. I still have people to this day reaching out for me because through family and friends people have found out that I cured my lymes when they have been getting told by doctors that they will be dealing with it for the rest of their lives, which is of course, not true. Unfortunately when I tell people what I did to beat it, they straight out tell me that they would never be able to do it.

I just don't get people....they would rather suffer, miserably so at that, then not eat for 21 days and be done with it forever? Curious bunch they are, no doubt.

That is crazy man, supposedly I have/had lymes too along with mono. When I came off fin after a few months I went to the my general doc and he tested me for everything and I tested positive for lyme and/or mono (since they are the same antibodies). I never got bit by a tick or anything so I was like WTF, given how common lyme is in NJ I was like oh shit.

This was like back 2 years ago, they put me on antibiotics for 4 months as a precaution, didn't do shit.

Funny thing is that, I found MANY people PFS people who tested positive for lyme and other immune/infection/autoimmune issues When I did more research on it, the reason why so many of us have infection/viral issues is because propecia suppresses the fuck out the immune system (allowing viruses to become reactivated) due to the constant raise in cortisol, increase in estrogen, along with putting the body in a hypothyroid like state (low body temp allows bacteria to grow like candida, parasites etc). Allopreg also activates the bile acid in the stomach which without proper bile flow can also be an issue for infections.

Not sure if you are aware, but all the herbs that are part of your protocol are anti-lyme and also immune supportive in general too. So that is what I tell everyone, even if you are not sure what you even 100% sure of treating just jump on the herbs, it addresses both the hormone part and the infection part.

The androgens (like DHT, T, androsterone/R andro etc.) are actually immune modulatory against pathogens due to the deactivation in cortisol- pretty intersting. I wrote about this in an article not too long ago.
    Last edited by TubZy; 04-03-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was becoming clear to me, even before reading your post, tubz, how essential boosting your immune system is for PFS. I think that, along with everything else (obviously), a daily or twice daily sauna-followed-by-cold-shower treatment with a quality vitamin c. supplement is essential. For me, the sauna shower combo has a bigger impact than any single thing I've tried. More than herbs, more than everything.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It was becoming clear to me, even before reading your post, tubz, how essential boosting your immune system is for PFS. I think that, along with everything else (obviously), a daily or twice daily sauna-followed-by-cold-shower treatment with a quality vitamin c. supplement is essential. For me, the sauna shower combo has a bigger impact than any single thing I've tried. More than herbs, more than everything.
    Yep, it amazed me at first how so many ppl had immune/infection issues from a hormonal drug, didn't make sense at first until I actually had the immune issues too. When I looked into it more and more it makes sense now unfortunately.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yep, it amazed me at first how so many ppl had immune/infection issues from a hormonal drug, didn't make sense at first until I actually had the immune issues too. When I looked into it more and more it makes sense now unfortunately.
    Year before I got off Fin I was stick 4-5 times. I thought it was stress. Boy was I wrong...