Thread: I'll be be back

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No CD, it happened to me twice.

On the first go, i rushed to the doc and even had my prostate examined lol. He then put me on antibiotics for 10 days. During that I time, I still kept on taking the D3 supplement. At the end of the antibiotic course, i saw no improvement.
    However, because the D3 supplement was the only thing I had started out of my usual routine, it raised my suspicion.

Once I discontinued it, the symptoms went away in 4, 5 days.

Any doubts whether the vitamin D wasnt the culprit were cleared when I started taking it again, which caused the symptoms to resurface.

As far as the question is concerned, as you can see I have an abnormally high LH and FSH levels with very low free test for my age.

I have read that supplementing with calcium/magnesium is the way to go to address this. Now if my body is not responding to the supplementation of vitamin D, how is it going to absorb calcium which needs the vit d?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    No CD, it happened to me twice.

On the first go, i rushed to the doc and even had my prostate examined lol. He then put me on antibiotics for 10 days. During that I time, I still kept on taking the D3 supplement. At the end of the antibiotic course, i saw no improvement.
    However, because the D3 supplement was the only thing I had started out of my usual routine, it raised my suspicion.

Once I discontinued it, the symptoms went away in 4, 5 days.

Any doubts whether the vitamin D wasnt the culprit were cleared when I started taking it again, which caused the symptoms to resurface.

As far as the question is concerned, as you can see I have an abnormally high LH and FSH levels with very low free test for my age.

I have read that supplementing with calcium/magnesium is the way to go to address this. Now if my body is not responding to the supplementation of vitamin D, how is it going to absorb calcium which needs the vit d?
    I'm still at a loss for how vitamin D can cause a bacterial infection? I've never heard that before, ever. Are you sure it was a UTI? And if the vitamin D was giving you a UTI, then who knows how other things are going to effect you.

In regards to your question, as I always say piece mealing these things isn't really the right way to go about it. You have to take a holistic approach to fix your WHOLE system, and then everything falls into place in the right order.

Maybe someone else can better answer your question if this is the route you want to take.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"