User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good video to watch

Leaky Gut and Adrenal Fatigue - Heal The Adrenals and Help Heal The Gut - YouTube

I feel like it explains in good detail what's going on it most of our body's and why it takes so long to recover.
    Most importantly, it shows why natural protocols such as CD, English, Chi etc work overtime. Whereas medications don't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you going to schedule an appointment with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Leaky Gut and Adrenal Fatigue - Heal The Adrenals and Help Heal The Gut - YouTube

I feel like it explains in good detail what's going on it most of our body's and why it takes so long to recover.
    Most importantly, it shows why natural protocols such as CD, English, Chi etc work overtime. Whereas medications don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Are you going to schedule an appointment with this guy?
    No I don't think he's in the UK

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good video to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post

Great video man, thanks for sharing this. Just took a look at that channel and is full of valuable information and advice, subscribed.

Look at this other one in regards to diet,

Autoimmune Diet For Autoimmune Disease, Leaky Gut and Inflammation - YouTube

I was not aware there was so many types of paleo diets! This guy is definitely worth to pay attention.
    Last edited by Holistic; 04-03-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”