User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caffeine increases progesterone, pregnenolone, T, DHT, allopreg, 5AR in brain

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, theanine works well actually. I prefer niacinamide, I like it better, but theanine works well too, increases GABA, lowers serotonin, cortisol etc.
    Still very hard to wrap my head around the fact that serotonin is a bad thing...

Especially having taken ectasy before...it sure didn't feel bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Still very hard to wrap my head around the fact that serotonin is a bad thing...

Especially having taken ectasy before...it sure didn't feel bad lol

I would highly suggest reading thru this thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...erotonin.5808/

MDMA acts more on many other things. I also took it before so I know how it feels lol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've taken every day for a month at this point & can't thank you enough.

Any other nootropics/ stacks you recommend?

15 years straight having taken adderall I'm definitely used to being in the zone...anything natural that gets me there is very nice

I'm surprised you're still getting benefits from it taking it that much? For me the benefit starts to fade after about 2 weeks straight so I have to cycle off of it for a week or so and then go back on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I would highly suggest reading thru this thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...erotonin.5808/

MDMA acts more on many other things. I also took it before so I know how it feels lol.
    I love this haha.

I'm the guy in my circle of friends thats always finding links of things like this & sending them to friends/family hoping that they will read & find them as interesting as I do.

Your like me on steroids lol.

I will absolutely read that. Thank you.

I get the sense that you like to research, bookmark, and share things you find very similarly to how I do lol...especially when I was still taking adderall...are you a big redditor as well?

The amount of things I have saved on my computer from reddit & other places at this point is insane.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm surprised you're still getting benefits from it taking it that much? For me the benefit starts to fade after about 2 weeks straight so I have to cycle off of it for a week or so and then go back on

I have noticed the effects lessen over time...Cycling definitely makes sense.

Do you cycle your coffee as well?
    Keep gradually upping the dose?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have noticed the effects lessen over time...Cycling definitely makes sense.

Do you cycle your coffee as well?
    Keep gradually upping the dose?

Nope, just the theanine

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this haha.

I'm the guy in my circle of friends thats always finding links of things like this & sending them to friends/family hoping that they will read & find them as interesting as I do.

Your like me on steroids lol.

I will absolutely read that. Thank you.

I get the sense that you like to research, bookmark, and share things you find very similarly to how I do lol...especially when I was still taking adderall...are you a big redditor as well?

The amount of things I have saved on my computer from reddit & other places at this point is insane.

Yeah, bro haha. That is exactly me. All my friends/family will come to me for shit about info on steroids, computers/tech stuff, drug info, biochem, video games, supplements... really anything, this was even prior to all this PFS bullshit too, the PFS shit just made be obsessive with it. I just was always interested in "how and why" things happen, not just in biochem, but tech industry, weight lifting etc. And honestly who knows it probably a disorder/genetic but every new area I learned about I always have a tendency to have to be the best at it in a competitive way (not intentionally either) which can be good or bad in way lol.

My main area of focus is actually in tech industry..biochem is just a side project really, the tech stuff is what I have a degree/job in etc.

I have done a lot of stupid shit before (in terms of drugs), but I always had a some research on why I did it and had links/studies on the safety/history behind it etc. I always liked to learn about things no matter what topic.

I research all the time and I research everything, if you google my name you will see me as an active user on all different kinds of forums (all kinds of topics) that go way back years as I was always in interested in many different topics. Surprisingly, I never really got into Reddit, I did browse a lot but never as an active poster really, same concept though.

In person, I am the exact opposite of what you would expect (from the outside) which is what I get a lot from ppl lol....
    Last edited by TubZy; 04-02-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you recommend theanine for crazy extreme cortisol swings? And can you do it on the same day as adaptogens without complication?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Do you recommend theanine for crazy extreme cortisol swings? And can you do it on the same day as adaptogens without complication?
    You can. It doesn't interfere at all

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's funny you guys are talking about this because I'm the same person in my family and circle of friends. I have people coming to me rather than going to the damn doctor, lol.

On the same token they also know what I've been through and I also know my feelings on doctors when it comes to preventive medicine which is basically bullshit.