User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's funny you guys are talking about this because I'm the same person in my family and circle of friends. I have people coming to me rather than going to the damn doctor, lol.

On the same token they also know what I've been through and I also know my feelings on doctors when it comes to preventive medicine which is basically bullshit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Yeah, same haha. Also, I have friends from all levels that come to me as well. From people struggling with a drug addiction or friends that are lawyers, successful businessman, even doctors etc. that ask me about stuff too mainly cause they know I'm laid back and will talk about anything but willing to give solid advice on stuff.

I guess everyone has that friend that is kind of nutty (in their mind anything against mainstream medicine is "nutty/crazy" haha) but smart at the same time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Caffeine increases progesterone, pregnenolone, T, DHT, allopreg, 5AR in brain

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah, same haha. Also, I have friends from all levels that come to me as well. From people struggling with a drug addiction or friends that are lawyers, successful businessman, even doctors etc. that ask me about stuff too mainly cause they know I'm laid back and will talk about anything but willing to give solid advice on stuff.

I guess everyone has that friend that is kind of nutty but smart at the same time.
    The worst is when family or friends will ask you a question and then you really have to be sure that they want an answer because sometimes I'll start talking and they don't realize what an earful they're actually going to get.

They just don't understand a lot of the questions they asked aren't just a simple one minute answer

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The worst is when family or friends will ask you a question and then you really have to be sure that they want an answer because sometimes I'll start talking and they don't realize what an earful they're actually going to get.

They just don't understand a lot of the questions they asked aren't just a simple one minute answer

Yup! I have to think in my head like how should I word this in the simplest way possible, but at the same time make it convincing enough lol. They all want a simple one step quick solution, most of them don't even care about the science behind it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is my third day on 600mg of caffeine with a gram of niacinamide in one sitting. I took elethuero about an hour ago with the caffeine. Holy crap the higher dose of caffeine definitely potentiated it way more than the 200mg dose, never felt it the eleth this strong before, I feel pretty good right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the niacinamide neutralize out all of the jitters from that much caffeine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little terrified of taking more than 200mg of caffeine myself due to feeling like I totally burned out my adrenals at one point in my life from using WAYYYY too much pwo way too often

How would you suggest going about this without burning out? As well as getting good sleep?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I'm a little terrified of taking more than 200mg of caffeine myself due to feeling like I totally burned out my adrenals at one point in my life from using WAYYYY too much pwo way too often

How would you suggest going about this without burning out? As well as getting good sleep?
    Take in the morning and ease up your dose. Judge your response as you go up and then decrease your dose if you feel off.

I dose twice, once am and once pm. Coffee with a low dose caffeine pill. No sleep issues whatsoever nor any burnout issues.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Does the niacinamide neutralize out all of the jitters from that much caffeine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, but you need to make sure you are taking in enough sugar and protein. Sugar/carbs is what caffeine uses for fuel (glycogen stores). The aspirin will help as well if you wanted to take a small dose of it with the caffeine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Take in the morning and ease up your dose. Judge your response as you go up and then decrease your dose if you feel off.

I dose twice, once am and once pm. Coffee with a low dose caffeine pill. No sleep issues whatsoever nor any burnout issues.
    yes I started using 200mg caffeine again (in coffee) again and it helps. I do one day of the week where I have two coffees and that gives me a very nice boost as well. I consider it part of my 'herb' rotation haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might start doing 200mg a day again for a while.

MaxxOutt, I tried the 400mg for a while man, but it started f*cking me up again real bad by giving me shaky hands and tiredness later on through the day.

Also, I'm not great with taking caffeine at night as I WILL NOT go to sleep if I do.... but maybe I could try taking one soon after I wake up and one a few hours later? It's a thought.

But idk. Maybe my adrenals are just still too weak at this point