User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This can be the Battle of our lives: Fear not for we can conquer this.

Update.

After the juice feast I jumped on the protocol and things improved but they stalled after a while. That was due to not committing 100% in the protocol e.g I was eating carbs through the day, not doing HIIT, was fapping regularly, among other stuff.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago, I decided to do another cleanse. This time was only water for 72 hours. After the cleanse I jumped fully on the protocol. The only things I am not doing atm are pheromones, foam roalling pumping and sunning the boys ( its difficult where I live ) asides from that I am doing all the stuff and adding other stuff like eating probiotics.

Things that have improved in all this time:

Sleep: now I can sleep for almost 8 hours just waking up once a night to pee.

Stress: Since meditating feel more calm and that anxiety pfs induced now rarely appears.

Anhedonia: Still a long way to fully recover but at least now I can feel some emotions, happines, anger, joy.

Ejaculation quality and performance / improved sensation during sex: Last week after no fapping for 30 days I had sex and sensation of pleasure felt pretty much like before this. Also the climax and the volume / force of the ej was really good too. ( in ny darkest times it was like a drop of water)

Morning wood: Get it most mornings or at night when I wake up to pee. (idk if it is legit wood or pee wood since most of times it fades away after peeing or maybe those are the same but at least there is wood)

Couple of sexual dreams: I have been having those more frequent. In fact I have been dreaming more, there was a period of just pitch black after crashing.

Sweat returning: I remember in the past when I pushed at the gym I sweated like a pig, however after crashing I noticed that I did not sweated at all but last sessions it is slowly coming back as well as the arm pit odor.

Stools are also better (thanks water fast/ probiotics)

Brain fog: it was never that bad to begin with but it certainly was there. Now I feel more clear and can focus more.

As KB said " mind to cock connection" lol :

A couple of weeks ago I was at the bank and could get a mild erection just by looking at a hot girl in the line. Also there where a couple times I could achieve an erection without manual stimulation.

Things that still need to improve:

No random boners.

Erection quality.

Eye floaters ( I think this bastards will stay for a really long time)

Full well being and strength feeling, full zest return.

Also I need to get more discipline and self control doing the protocol and in life generally. For two weeks is easy but what matters is the long run.

For instance I have been struggling to go to sleep at 10 pm or 11 tops and wake up at 6:30, it helps adrenal recovery, when I do it I wake up so rested.

I think that summarizes my current situation, I am still at a long way to complete recovery would say I am maybe 40- 50% recovered and even those recents improvements can fade away ( you know this is a rollercoaster)

This coming 19th of august I will complete 1 year of this bullshit syndrome. I will run some blood work to compare it to ones after crash.

We can beat this bs, Keep it up everyone!
    Last edited by Holistic; 08-09-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”