User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavy Metal Toxicity From Tongkat Ali! (NOT FROM LOST EMPIRE)

Heads up, everyone!

I saw this post on Reddit about a guy who has nerve damage from heavy metal toxicity. He obtained the toxicity from Tongkat Ali. Be very very careful where you get your stuff from. This person paid a heavy penny for his stuff, and was still poisoned. I personally haven't touched my Tongkat since reading this post.

CD or anyone else, do you know of who to contact at Lost Empire Herbs so that we can ensure this stuff is safe? From my research, Tongkat Ali is only grown in small parts of Asia. I don't really trust runoff water on those farms and I'm sure that's where the poisoning is coming from.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2017 at 09:44 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for sharing. most of lost empire herbs seems to be grade A quality or better.

The suspect herbs are shilajit (grade D) and as you pointed out tongkat (grade C)

Heavy Metals - Lost Empire Herbs

perhaps cuz of this it wouldn't be wise to use shilajit daily?
    Shilajit Heavy Metals Toxicity - Is Shilajit Safe? - Detoxification Properties

10 Heavy Metal Detox Strategies - YouTube
    Last edited by jacknap; 11-04-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    thanks for sharing. most of lost empire herbs seems to be grade A quality or better.

The suspect herbs are shilajit (grade D) and as you pointed out tongkat (grade C)

Heavy Metals - Lost Empire Herbs

perhaps cuz of this it wouldn't be wise to use shilajit daily?
    Shilajit Heavy Metals Toxicity - Is Shilajit Safe? - Detoxification Properties

10 Heavy Metal Detox Strategies - YouTube
    Thanks for the links! They're super informative. I think I'm going to buy some bentonite clay and drink it every night. Stuff is supposed to absorb heavy metals and toxins in your GI tract. Also good for candida!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtherHeart View Post
    Thanks for the links! They're super informative. I think I'm going to buy some bentonite clay and drink it every night. Stuff is supposed to absorb heavy metals and toxins in your GI tract. Also good for candida!
    cd's protocol basically already addresses this. firstly with the cleanse. secondly with the daily chlorella/spirulinna. u could also use a sauna if u want but I'm on the fence with saunas cuz they aren't the best for fertility.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cd's protocol basically already addresses this. firstly with the cleanse. secondly with the daily chlorella/spirulinna. u could also use a sauna if u want but I'm on the fence with saunas cuz they aren't the best for fertility.
    I have Chlorella. The first and only time I tried it, I threw up. I'll try taking it again tomorrow and see what happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've built my own near infrared sauna and have been using it daily for weeks. Do you know whether the fertility thing only applies to traditional saunas?

- - - Updated - - -

I've built my own near infrared sauna and have been using it daily for weeks. Do you know whether the fertility thing only applies to traditional saunas?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you.

You guys really need to read the website. All of this is addressed. You're causing unnecessary concern and may scare people away from doing what is necessary.

Lost Empire Herbs test each one of their herbs and can supply you with the results of these tests. ALL of their products are verified clean. Along with the fact that their products are of the highest quality, this is another reason why they are so highly recommended.

Again, do some reading. There is no need for such fear mongering. You're bringing this up from a post from some random guy on reddit who took some random tonkat ali. If you're purchasing your herbs from the places that are recommended here, this isn't something you have to worry about.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thank you.

You guys really need to read the website. All of this is addressed. You're causing unnecessary concern and may scare people away from doing what is necessary.

Lost Empire Herbs test each one of their herbs and can supply you with the results of these tests. ALL of their products are verified clean. Along with the fact that their products are of the highest quality, this is another reason why they are so highly recommended.

Again, do some reading. There is no need for such fear mongering. You're bringing this up from a post from some random guy on reddit who took some random tonkat ali. If you're purchasing your herbs from the places that are recommended here, this isn't something you have to worry about.
    Not trying to fear monger, I'm trying to let people know that the source of their herbs is important.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used tongkat ali on rotation for a long number of months, I don’t have nerve damage from it, as many guys here use it on rotation, it’s one guys anecdotal evidence on reddit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't worry too much about potential toxicity, and tbh from my point of view, if I did take on some toxicity with certain herbs (Which I highly doubt, especially being cycled), I wouldn't give it a second thought no matter the risk if it meant my life was back in full glory :-)

My head space around this thing is if it kills me to feel alive again (ironic) then so be it :-)

Keep hammering!

In the words of Winston Churchill, "keep calm and carry on"

oh and another, Neil Young, "The same thing that makes you live. Can kill you in the end"

Peace and love