User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about the herbs

I'm on 14 of the herbs at the moment cycled.
    Was just wondering, since I have a leaky gut, so I don't absorb things properly, do you know whether I'll still be getting the benefits from the herbs or should I hold off on them until my gut is healed?
    So far I haven't noticed any huge benefits but I haven't been on them long and I try not to analyse my symptoms much anyway.
    I realise it would do no harm but wouldn't like to be wasting my money either.
    Thanks

Note: I did a 3 week juice fast but my gut still isn't right yet, so I'm doing more of a GAPS approach to improve it since I can't really fast more due to weight.
    Last edited by Benq123; 04-03-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long have you been on the herbs for? I daresay these herbs will help heal your gut. Your gut will heal as the hormones get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    How long have you been on the herbs for? I daresay these herbs will help heal your gut. Your gut will heal as the hormones get better.
    Thanks for the reply, I've been on 7 of them for about a month, just yesterday I started on 14.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just speaking from my experience, I tried for ages to heal my gut but I didn't really progress too far. I've noticed my whole body really improve since getting on the herbs. But the lifestyle I led in recent times has meant that my body would have been very cleansed - things just needed to be built up. I'm finding the herbs are doing that for me.

Which 7 ones have you used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Just speaking from my experience, I tried for ages to heal my gut but I didn't really progress too far. I've noticed my whole body really improve since getting on the herbs. But the lifestyle I led in recent times has meant that my body would have been very cleansed - things just needed to be built up. I'm finding the herbs are doing that for me.

Which 7 ones have you used?
    Rhodiola, Ashwaghanda, Royal Jelly, Cischandra, Shiljat powder, Maral Root and I can't quite remember the last one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pine pollen is far and away the most powerful. You should add that to your arsenal. Tongkat Ali is quite good too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the pine pollen and shilajit each day as per Cdnut's recommendations.