User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOY! Let's talk about it! And soy while having PFS.

Holy shit! Today i just discovered that my bodyfortress whey protein powder of over 8 years has soy lecithin in it! We all know that soy is basically estrogenic crap and is not good for men, even more so men with PFS.

Well, i never really thought my bodyfortress whey protein powder hurt me TOO BAD, but recently ive noticed my libido is a tiny bit lower than it was a week ago. Not much, but even the tiniest % i can notice. I was eating skippy peanut butter on my gluten free sandwiches for a few days, instead of my regular peter pan brand of peanut butter. Not knowing that it had soy in it. Same with vitamin shoppes omega 3 fish oil. I did these things inadvertently. Im waiting for the soy from the vitamin shoppe brand fish oil and from the skippy peanut butter to leave my system. But in the meantime im stuck with my bodyfortress whey protein powder until friday.

What do you guys think about this? Is soy lecithin bad? Anyone know any cheap WHEY protein powders or protein powders that are completely free of soy, and not too costly? Should i not take this brand of protein powder anymore? My gut instinct is telling me not to take this anymore.

My opinion... we should all just completely cut soy out of the diet.

Man this shit is poison.. its hard as hell to avoid it. It makes me sick and angry that companies are literally out to poison us with everything.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-10-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.