User Tag List

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well my protocol is always the same. It never changes.

It's also already written down for you on my website.

If it's on the website then go for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Yes i know. I dont mean your protocol, i mean people who follow your protocol with all the basic stuff but then with small changes.
    But fx vegetables is not detailed. Thats why i ask about haricots, because i have read different things about it. Its taste nice and its easy to make, but i wanna be sure about its okay.
    And do you have a good tip for "sauce"?
    Last edited by PeterA; 05-17-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Yes i know. I dont mean your protocol, i mean people who follow your protocol with all the basic stuff but then with small changes.
    But fx vegetables is not detailed. Thats why i ask about haricots, because i have read different things about it. Its taste nice and its easy to make, but i wanna be sure about its okay.
    And do you have a good tip for "sauce"?
    If you knew you wouldn't be asking.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you knew you wouldn't be asking.

Yes but i dont know about hericots, thats why i ask you :-)
    And i ask about a good idea for "sauce" i thought that whas one of the things with this website. To help each other with the protocol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That passive aggressive shit is so annoying. We've already helped you a ton for no personal benefit. You weren't entitled to any help at all, and you're definitely not entitled to infinite help just by joining the site. If you're not sure about something, don't eat it.

We're all adults with lives and jobs and responsibilities. What world are you from where it's acceptable to guilt trip strangers into choosing a sauce for you? I can tell you're a millenial dude.

Just go without sauce or haricots or whatever else you're going to end up wanting to squeeze in. I haven't had sauce in like six months, and that fact hadn't even occurred to me until you asked, because it's the least of my concerns.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, for the love of God, go read every thread in the post-finasteride section of this site. I read every thread several times before making my first post. It's just basic respect to not make everyone repeat themselves.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is the most annoying is that he will ask a very specific question about the protocol and then when I give him the answer he will tell me he knows. Well you don't know because if you knew you wouldn't have asked the question. I have no more patience left for him.

I wrote a whole G damn website for this specific purpose. READ IT. In my opinion it's very thorough.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention, literally one Google search of "haricot verts Paleo" and one of the top three returns says they're allowed and good to go. Literally no effort put in. He's basically asking us to be a dietician, which is a full time job that a person receives pay for in the real world.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of the website, CD, I promise I haven't forgotten. I'm off the next four days and I'm gonna try and just marathon the whole thing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Speaking of the website, CD, I promise I haven't forgotten. I'm off the next four days and I'm gonna try and just marathon the whole thing.
    You know my feelings on this. I certainly appreciate it.

I've been very busy with my day job but in the next couple of weeks I'm going to start adding pictures to the site as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know my feelings on this. I certainly appreciate it.

I've been very busy with my day job but in the next couple of weeks I'm going to start adding pictures to the site as well.

Just ignore him unless he wants to paypal you money (if that is even worth it)..otherwise just a waste of time at this point