Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Just ignore him unless he wants to paypal you money (if that is even worth it)..otherwise just a waste of time at this point
    Agreed. I go more than out of my way most of the time and I really shouldn't. I always try and give people the benefit of the doubt because I've been there and I get it but there comes a point where you got a cut the cord.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Thanks for the answer CD.

Because i have seen many recovery stories, and the basic things are always the same, but the whole protocol is never 100% the same.
    And paleo is like a big jungle. Fx haricots verts, i eat a lot of them, but some paleo experts says its not good, and some of them says its good.
    I just thought, haricots verts is very healthy and good for your body.. But there are always "but", paleo is a jungle.
    I just try to find different things to eat, to make it eaiser for myself. Is haricots verts okay CD?
    Lets say i follow the regime for 1 year and think "shit, im not healed at all", then its maybe because i ate haricots..
    Its BBQ season in Denmark now and i love corns, but again is corns okay while carb backloading and i sometimes eat popcorn(carb backload).
    And i just wondering what you guys eat for "sauce", i think all my meals are so dry... sometimes i use fresh pesto, where the only thing im not sure about is: sunflower seeds, citric acid, rapeseed oil and potassium sorbate.
    I hope some of you guys have some nice ideas for "sauce".

The only thing i wanna now:
    Is my plan okay? I know its almost the same like yours on totalmaleoptimization, but still, it would be so easier for me to know "yes go for it"!
    I have so many thoughts about, "shit do i eat to much fruit" etc. Thats why i showed you my protocol.
    Everybody is different, CD's protocol is a fantastic guideline but some things you have to figure out yourself, and you will, along your journey. He can't possibly know everyone's situation. Be sure to listen to your body.
    For example Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades, Eggs and maybe others are "Paleo" foods, but for some people with really messed up guts these can be a problem at first. Some people may be able to tolerate more carbs and some might have to go very low carb. Everyone is different, use Paleo as a template not a diet. You are looking for clear-cut answers but they don't always exist, your body is different to mine which is different to CD's. Same goes for exercise I would think.

For sauces, I personally use coconut milk/butter, nut/seed butters, bone broth, and when I heal my gut some more, I'll try Tomato based sauces.
    Dairy might be OK if you have a healthy gut (get the best quality possible), I personally cannot tolerate it at the moment. Oats and other grains might be OK for you on occasion, but in my opinion true Paleo foods are better for digestion and nutrient density (Meats, vegetables). How much carbs you need usually depends on how active you are, but there are other variables.

Oh and most corn is GMO, so I'd stay away, unless its Organic.
    Last edited by Benq123; 05-17-2017 at 09:42 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Everybody is different, CD's protocol is a fantastic guideline but some things you have to figure out yourself, and you will, along your journey. He can't possibly know everyone's situation. Be sure to listen to your body.
    For example Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades, Eggs and maybe others are "Paleo" foods, but for some people with really messed up guts these can be a problem at first. Some people may be able to tolerate more carbs and some might have to go very low carb. Everyone is different, use Paleo as a template not a diet. You are looking for clear-cut answers but they don't always exist, your body is different to mine which is different to CD's. Same goes for exercise I would think.

For sauces, I personally use coconut milk/butter, nut/seed butters, bone broth, and when I heal my gut some more, I'll try Tomato based sauces.
    Dairy might be OK if you have a healthy gut (get the best quality possible), I personally cannot tolerate it at the moment. Oats and other grains might be OK for you on occasion, but in my opinion true Paleo foods are better for digestion and nutrient density (Meats, vegetables). How much carbs you need usually depends on how active you are, but there are other variables.

Oh and most corn is GMO, so I'd stay away, unless its Organic.
    Thank you very much!
    But the thing is i dont really feel the difference, i can eat a pizza and feel the same like if i eat meat and vegetables...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant understand why it is so difficult just to answer like "yes that protocol is good, go for it!" or "no dont do that, but otherwise its good."
    Thats the only thing i want, it take longer times to make this long aggresive answers you guys do...
    I just wanna know about its like "no that protocol is not good, because you use hairwax sometimes, i dont think its like that, but i just wanna be sure.
    Really, sorry for that man.......

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I follow the protocol because it allows me to enjoy these things EVEN MORE. When you are functioning optimally with a very high baseline, you're life becomes an enjoyment just existing. I love the way it makes me feel.

What do you mean don't drink? I'm healed...I drink almost every weekend, Friday and Saturday sometimes. I can do that again if I choose because I no longer have the same PFS problems that I once did.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but it's starting to get stale. These are your choices:

Do nothing and stay how you are, or get worse over time.

Do the protocol and take some time for yourself and get rid of your issues.

That's it. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way.

But like I always say, this protocol isn't for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes and I say that from the beginning. If you can't hack it, you can't hack it. There is really no need to whine about how difficult it is anymore. Everyone here that is doing it knows that. So, either do it, or don't do it. But stop whining about it. If you feel like whining, you can go back to PH....they're very good at that over there.

I think this message is one of the best one Cd could post. It's very direct and informative. It's awesome when you wake up and feel your muscles the way they should be, when you take a deep breath and say I'm the alpha male, when you know the girls really want you because you're better than the others because you know you really are, it's also awesome to know that you won a fight that many people would hardly imagine how hard it was.

I've been following the protocol and getting amazing results, sometimes it's more related to fatigue department, energy, weight loss and body composition, sometimes it's more related to libido, but the good news is that I always keep a % of improvement and I always reach a new level and stay with all the improvements. It's fantastic.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 05-18-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know all you guys hate my questions...
    But there are so many things you have to avoid.... like its better to take cold showers, i never thought about that..
    Thats why i have so many questions..
    Fx i use often a hair dryer. Is this a problem as well??? Because its hot air and not cold air.. seriously this protocol is one big jungle....

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    I know all you guys hate my questions...
    But there are so many things you have to avoid.... like its better to take cold showers, i never thought about that..
    Thats why i have so many questions..
    Fx i use often a hair dryer. Is this a problem as well??? Because its hot air and not cold air.. seriously this protocol is one big jungle....
    Yes most definitely you need to avoid the hair dryer. You should also avoid the Sun as well. It's just too hot. As a matter of fact your best bet should be to have all of your coffee or tea cold from now on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

Peter the thing is man...you don't HAVE to understand why everything is included in the protocol. Just blindly follow it and it will work. Learn about pieces of it if you want along the way...but these people helping you have been at this for YEARS. Trust that they know what they are talking about...
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay i dont wanna make any posts here the next 2-3 months and see my new improvements, i follow the protocol like 99,9 %.
    The only thing is i take snuff sometimes, but i will stop with that as well and then ofc small things like when you are on a public toilet and they only have soap with parfume and things like that. Haha
    But no alcohol, no sugar and no gluten for a month now!
    I dont think snuff have the same bad reaction on your body like alcohol and shitty food. But i will stop it now as well!

Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by PeterA; 05-19-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon waking do your breathing exercises

Jump in the shower and hit the cold water.

Brush your skin while showering.

Take your herbs and wash it down with some tea or high quality coffee.

Eat breakfast if your hungry…as much as you want from this list

Exercise This is when I do it, you can do it anytime that fits in your schedule…just make sure you do it!

One hour after exercise consume your protein shake and other post workout nutrition or meal.

Right before you eat lunch, take your daily supplements.

Lunch, as much as you want

Snack (Nuts, fruit, cheese, etc)

Take your second dose of herbs mid afteroon.

Dinner (If backloading, start now)

While showering, get a 20 minute pumping session in (3-4 times a week)

Snack (Or if backloading, backload)

If taking sleep supplements, take them 45 minutes before bed

Breathing exercises

At any point during the day if the weather permits try to get a half hours worth of sun exposure . Use five minutes of that time to sun your boys

During your time in the sun, use the time productively by doing some mobility work.

I just have one question, you say in the quick start guide that you take a "second dose of herbs", what does this mean? That you take 2 different herbs a day or splitting one herb?

I thought you were only supposed to take one herb a day and rotate?