Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by andreasoz View Post
    I get that you have your brands to sell, you know those products, but should I follow what my herbs say or try to mimic your protocol and herb dosage? No disrespect.
    It's not about selling "my brands" as much as it is using the products that give the best results based upon my years of research and experimentation. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've spent figuring it out.

But yes, I would try and mimic the dosages as much as possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-19-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's not about selling my Brands as much as it is using the products that give the best results based upon my years of research and experimentation. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've spent figuring it out.

But yes, I would try and mimic the dosages as much as possible.

I understand. Didn't mean to offend you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

I understand. Didn't mean to offend you.
    No offense taken

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No offense taken

Ok then. Ty for giving time to answer my questions.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok then. Ty for giving time to answer my questions.
    We're not all hard asses here. It may seem that way from a couple recent threads, but you have to understand the amount of questions we get asked that could easily be answered with a little bit of searching. We're here to help, not spoon feed. Some guys can barely do a little bit of simple reading. If people have problems following simple directions, their chances of success are rather low. I'm not talking about you in particular, just some guys in general.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trying to edit my last post and accidentally deleted it. Anyway, I was just agreeing with CD that I don't like being mean. Good luck on your recovery andreasoz. Don't be scared to ask questions, just try to search for the answer first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have some of your guys some good alternatives for water? Or do you ONLY drink water?
    What about sparkling water and sparkling water with taste?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to train your muscles so hard so you can carb backload without a gym?
    Fx if you are travelling and dont have a gym, can you train your muscles so hard otherwise, maybe some ideas for exercises?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This voice I'm reading (PeterA) sounds so familiar.... doesn't it CD?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PeterA, I'm gonna write you this at the complete risk of totally exposing and embarassing myself to this forum (but they're all a bunch of people on the internet I don't know irl anyway, so fuqqit.)

Listen to CDN. I know there have been different methods listed out by different users of how they got better, but CD's is the only one I've found in two years that actually consistently helps people feel better/heal entirely.

A year ago, I came to this forum the same way you're coming. I didn't want to give up the party life. I didn't want to have to go on some even crazier diet than the one I was already on. And I thought CDN sounded like he was guessing some of this stuff because he never would post scientific articles behind his stuff (which he knows to this day still drives me crazy, but nonetheless, that's just kind of how he is). Throughout time though, I learned most everything he recommended was absolutely correct and absolutely helpful. His recommendations are backed by science. The only one I still can't agree with to this day is carb-backloading, and honestly, the data on that is so ambiguous that you might as well just try it if you're willing.

Anyways, as the formerly proud, 24-25 y/o that came here cussing out CDN and telling him he couldn't possibly know this is all the cure, I'm telling you now at 26, just listen to him. The research is there. If you need to, I'll even go and dig that shit up for you myself in favor of CDN.

These people are right when they tell you the cure can be found in a matter of months if you'll just listen. Don't take the path I took. Don't break and go out to drink and do drugs or smoke just because you feel insecure or weird at a party if you don't. It's not worth diminishing your progress. If you want this to only take years and years, to the point where you're finally recovered but so many years have gone by that your friends are done partying, go out and just act like you did before. Or take these forum member's advice and follow the protocol, and be able to go out and there and throw down like an animal again someday.

To make it a little more real for you, Maxoutt777 and me started our juice feast/fast right around the same time, and began taking the herbs around the same time. Maxoutt777 stayed with the protocol near perfectly, I broke down and drank and let up on the protocol over and over. Maxoutt777 can tell you today that he is about 90-99% cured... and I can only tell you that I'm maybe 70% there.

So yea. I hope this finally helps give you the motivation you're looking for.
    Last edited by Atticas; 05-24-2017 at 02:52 AM.