User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it okay to eat friture fried carbs while carb backloading, as long as the carbs are gluten free?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Is it okay to eat friture fried carbs while carb backloading, as long as the carbs are gluten free?
    No.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    random sexual health related question:

after getting a lot of my dick function back, I find that I'm dealing with some gnarly premature ejac. to the point where I'll get in 2 pumps and be done if the mood is right. no amount of meditation, or mental clarity can change this. I trained myself to last super long before this thing as I was always quick to fire, but this is another level. I'm not jerkin it much anymore, so I know that is a big part in it, and I'm sure It's like relearning to walk- except we're relearning how to fuck basically. we're retraining our third leg, right boys?

I'm sure it just needs some time, but if anyone, esp the recovered guys, have any insight on this sort of thing it would be appreciated.

sorry for the graphic details.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be worth it honestly to get a fake vagina. My friend used to blow his load super quickly apparently, and he got one of those and after a couple months he was much better (He's my best friend, so he confides this shit to me). I think they even have ones tailored specifically to helping with that.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that...

My sister has been having huge anxiety attacks recently. Its really starting to affect her career and personal life. Which herbs have people found relaxes the mind the most? I would really appreciate it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    It might be worth it honestly to get a fake vagina. My friend used to blow his load super quickly apparently, and he got one of those and after a couple months he was much better (He's my best friend, so he confides this shit to me). I think they even have ones tailored specifically to helping with that.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that...

My sister has been having huge anxiety attacks recently. Its really starting to affect her career and personal life. Which herbs have people found relaxes the mind the most? I would really appreciate it.
    Gotu Kola and bacopa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a fleshlight, if you want something to help, but the underlying cause of premature ejaculation is low dopamine and GABA with high serotonin and adrenaline. So anything that helps raise/lower what I mentioned above will help fix the root cause.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Get a fleshlight, if you want something to help, but the underlying cause of premature ejaculation is low dopamine and GABA with high serotonin and adrenaline. So anything that helps raise/lower what I mentioned above will help fix the root cause.
    The meditation and breathing exercises work on all of those.

Don't be so quick to discount it rid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gotcha, thanks for the advice guys.

I'll meditate on it more and work through it slowly as is tradition round here. but I guess now is the best excuse to get a plastic vagina I'll ever have...

Finally get my dick working properly again and I last for 2 seconds. frustrating to say the least, this thing has taught me patience and willpower above all else.

I've had PE before, this is to the point where I could be flaccid and I could still bust, almost happened a few times. never even knew that level of PE existed, it's involuntary and doesn't matter how comfortable or prepared I am. I've been with a girl where I'd PE, 30 mins later it would heat up again, and same thing, whereas that second nut would be hard to even get in the past even if I had PE. but I wont dismiss the fact that this could be improved with more mindfulness and meditation.

From the search I've been doing, I probably am dopamine and GABA deficient, which would explain a lot of the lethargy and being prone to depression. Looking at tyrosine, any other recs for sups tubz?

edit: just read your post on L-Lysine Tubzy. I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Ridd; 07-13-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    youll get your "PE" fixed in no time. youve made great progress and have come a long way ridd. Be happy. im the exact opposite. pfs caused for me a condition known as "delayed ejaculation", and its been this way for me since age 19!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks man.

it's funny how we have the same but opposite problems, I gotta say though, I think I'd rather have your problem than mine hahah!