User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I figured that was it, but TRT can be used long term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ????

TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) is used when guys have given up all hope of functioning naturally again.

You basically take over the job of your testicles for the rest of your life. It's the exact opposite of what my site was created for.

You become tied to the pharmaceutical pad forever. It's also a full-time job to make sure your levels stay within the proper ranges.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-30-2017 at 09:57 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is honey okay while following the regime? :-)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Is honey okay while following the regime? :-)
    Yes
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any things you can "over eat", like to many bananas, to many eggs or something like that?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any things you can "over eat", like to many bananas, to many eggs or something like that?
    Literally everything. Don't drink too much water either or you will die.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

I had one guy who ate too many bananas and turned into a monkey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I had one guy who ate too many bananas and turned into a monkey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    LOLLLLL!!!!

Actually i have a random question myself. I like this thread. I think it was a great idea.

My question is, is flaxseed oil bad for you? My instincts are telling me its good. It has all the essential fats that you need. And i have the vitamin shoppe brand. It is organic flaxseed oil. And it is free of yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, sugar, salt, soy, starch, dairy, citrus, animal derivatives, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors. This to me sounds really good.

But if you do research online, one website will tell you its bad, while another will tell you its good.

I threw away my vitamin shoppe fish oil because it had soy in it. And ive definitely felt the negative effects of it in the past! But i wonder about flaxseed oil. I hope its not estrogenic or detrimental. Im sick and tired of being married to the estrogen bullshit of the world. I only want my estrogen from one source, if you know what i mean.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-09-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I turn into a monkey for brief periods each time I crash, but that's actually gotten a little better recently.

To answer your question Peter, I've gotten the best results from the following simple program:

Step 1: Get to know the Paleo/protocol foods list intimately. Buy only these foods (organic and/or local) and eat only the foods you personally buy.

Step 2: With the exception of high gi carbs like white rice, potatoes, honey, etc., eat exactly what your body wants when it wants it until it doesn't want anymore.

Step 3: Eat those high gi foods when it's dark outside and you've lifted that day.

That's what I do and it works. I find it too stressful to be completely orthodox with backloading (i.e. absolutely zero carbohydrates during the day). If I want a banana, I eat one. My body probably desires it for a reason. Plus it's like..is a carrot a carb? Kind of? I don't feel like worrying about that shit on top of everything else.

I also find backloading to be easier with a later workout, and virtually impossible with a morning workout. To lift heavy and then go 12 hours without any carbs doesn't work for my body and I can't imagine how anyone could do it.

Anyway, that's a fairly simple and easy diet plan anyone should be able to follow mindlessly after a month of practice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im following paleo and do carb backloading as well.
    I start eat carbs from around 18:00 and then to around 00:00.
    My question is then, is it the right way or?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Im following paleo and do carb backloading as well.
    I start eat carbs from around 18:00 and then to around 00:00.
    My question is then, is it the right way or?
    That is fine.