User Tag List

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be better to eat it in water if you can. You want to eliminate PUFAs. Cook with coconut oil or organic animal lard.

If there's one thing you can skip, it's the brain supplements, imo. I do them but don't notice very much. And theanine makes me anxious. Just my experience.

You might find yourself not caring about socializing and drinking and eating pizza eventually. I used to go out like 2 or 3 times a week. At first I was always counting down to when I could do those things again. Now I probably wouldn't start drinking again even if I got magically healed overnight. It's like those things have a spell over you that you snap out of after prolonged abstinence.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know anything about your guys private life. But socializing is a very big and important thing for humans, and socializing will always be funnier when you can do what you want and not worry about everything you eat and drink.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    I dont know anything about your guys private life. But socializing is a very big and important thing for humans, and socializing will always be funnier when you can do what you want and not worry about everything you eat and drink.
    Thanks, captain obvious - I'm pretty sure all of us here would've enjoyed to continue drinking and partying during our recovery. I felt so shitty after my crash that drinking and socializing was the LAST thing on my mind, however.

Unfortunately for me, I was dealt a hand that was something I wanted to get rid of no matter what the cost was. Of course it's more fun to drink and carry on with your friends...but it was more important to me to have a working sex life and be the best me I could be again to all those who I love in my life. I couldn't have my cake and eat it too. I had drinks the other day with old friends and it felt just like it used to and how I enjoyed it - this is just proof that you'll be able to get there one day again too.

If it's more important to you to have drinks than just buckle down for a year or two and get your life back, then that's up to you chief. That's all life is, just one decision after the next with you the sole inhertitant of all the decisions you've made. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it - if you don't, then you won't.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

What's your point? Everything you stated is common knowledge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxout - i know, and everything you say is true! But you say "buckle down"?
    I thought it was no zip of alcohol at all until you feel 100%?
    CD nuts - my point is that i think your preferences for life is so different to mine. Im only 23 and I love to hang out with my friends and chill with nice food and drinks etc.
    You say you still follow the protocol. I dont care what you say, but uits impossible to enjoy social life 100% while following the protocol and then i will give a shit about "Alphamale" my old life is all i want back.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    If you're still trying to put a timeline on it, you've got the wrong idea. No one can tell you a time line. It's literally impossible.

Just stick with it until you're healed, then at a minimum another six months to prevent any possible downswings. Easy as that.....if you try and put a timeline on it you'll make yourself miserable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    agreed! you couldnt have said it any better, maxout. Allthough i am progressing, i do still have my bad days. and i recently learned myself to no longer put a timeline on my recovery. its the best thing you can do to not make yourself miserable. not putting a timeline on your recovery, alone, in a weird way i believe can speed up your recovery as well.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-14-2017 at 03:42 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD nuts - my point is that i think your preferences for life is so different to mine. Im only 23 and I love to hang out with my friends and chill with nice food and drinks etc.
    You say you still follow the protocol. I dont care what you say, but uits impossible to enjoy social life 100% while following the protocol and then i will give a shit about "Alphamale" my old life is all i want back.

Heheh... let me help you out my friend.

I had pfs at 23 years old as well. but i didnt know it at the time. i didnt even know there was a such thing as pfs back then. This is the exact age i was in the prime of my socializing, drinking alcohol, smoking weed, and god knows what else during that time period. All that shit got me nowhere. I am now almost 31 years old, in a few days. The alcohol will only get you in trouble, the high from the weed feels like shit (due to the effects of PFS), and 80% of those people you're hanging around with doing all that stuff, are a bunch of scum anyway. I had all these people around me, and it still did nothing for me. Half of these people were users, abusers, lowlifes, and people who did not give a rats ass about me. Those people are all cockroaches. Snakes in the grass. I learned the hard way. Ive been through some shit. I am still standing though, stronger than ever. That scene is all garbage anyways, you truly are not missing out on anything. During this time period, i also lost alot of muscle and weight/size from the constant drinking/partying. Made me look like shit too. Ditch all of this garbage, and get rid of the weed and alcohol temporarily. Thats the main thing. You will be able to have fun again, and you will do so as a MUCH stronger and better version of yourself, and you will have your dick and libido back as well. Most of those party girls wont put up with a pfs dick, so you aint missing anything. The sooner you start, the sooner you can get back to having fun again, and doing these things.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had pfs from 23-24 my man so I get it. All I cared about was girls, friends, sports, music, and drugs. I'm a very free spirited, let life come to me, type of person naturally...but being that person won't get you to recovered from this. It sucks, but recovery won't just come to you as you live the same way.

I've had to re-invent myself as a very disciplined person to fight this thing. At first it was hard, but I'm embracing how its changing me to be a better person. You can absolutely get there too.

The sooner you can make this change, the sooner you will be healed.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 05-14-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody's preferences are different dude. Two attractive girls I met at Bonnaroo last year keep asking me why I won't come to Bonnaroo and camp with them this year. I think something like 100% of guys would prefer doing that to staying home and eating shilajit. But it's not even a question. Your dick is broken dude. Your preferences don't matter anymore. I'm only 2 years older than you btw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

You got it all wrong. My preferences are the exact same of any other red-blooded males. That being women, partying and hanging with my friends.

Unfortunately though, these things are only enjoyable when you are running at your full potential. Otherwise they just serve as a reminder to how broken you are.

You are asking how to fix yourself and I am giving you the answers. It is your choice what you do with this information. You either do what is necessary to heal yourself or you don't. I can tell you this though... You're not going to be able to do that living a normal life. It just doesn't work that way.

It has absolutely nothing to do with preference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"