Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    I have question - has anyone on here suffered from Psoriasis since taking finasteride?

And if so did this protocol improve that?
    Got a red eczema on my cheeka couple of weeks before the crash, then about the 3rd day of the cleanse it got more red than ever. Next day was gone and stayed that way for a week. now about 1 month after the cleanse it has returned since I have not been able to properly follow the protocol. ( college finals atm)
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Heheh... let me help you out my friend.

I had pfs at 23 years old as well. but i didnt know it at the time. i didnt even know there was a such thing as pfs back then. This is the exact age i was in the prime of my socializing, drinking alcohol, smoking weed, and god knows what else during that time period. All that shit got me nowhere. I am now almost 31 years old, in a few days. The alcohol will only get you in trouble, the high from the weed feels like shit (due to the effects of PFS), and 80% of those people you're hanging around with doing all that stuff, are a bunch of scum anyway. I had all these people around me, and it still did nothing for me. Half of these people were users, abusers, lowlifes, and people who did not give a rats ass about me. Those people are all cockroaches. Snakes in the grass. I learned the hard way. Ive been through some shit. I am still standing though, stronger than ever. That scene is all garbage anyways, you truly are not missing out on anything. During this time period, i also lost alot of muscle and weight/size from the constant drinking/partying. Made me look like shit too. Ditch all of this garbage, and get rid of the weed and alcohol temporarily. Thats the main thing. You will be able to have fun again, and you will do so as a MUCH stronger and better version of yourself, and you will have your dick and libido back as well. Most of those party girls wont put up with a pfs dick, so you aint missing anything. The sooner you start, the sooner you can get back to having fun again, and doing these things.
    And do you still have PFS? Because if you had PFS for 8 years now, then its not really motivate me??
    For how long have you been on the protocol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I've had pfs from 23-24 my man so I get it. All I cared about was girls, friends, sports, music, and drugs. I'm a very free spirited, let life come to me, type of person naturally...but being that person won't get you to recovered from this. It sucks, but recovery won't just come to you as you live the same way.

I've had to re-invent myself as a very disciplined person to fight this thing. At first it was hard, but I'm embracing how its changing me to be a better person. You can absolutely get there too.

The sooner you can make this change, the sooner you will be healed.
    Are you recovered now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You got it all wrong. My preferences are the exact same of any other red-blooded males. That being women, partying and hanging with my friends.

Unfortunately though, these things are only enjoyable when you are running at your full potential. Otherwise they just serve as a reminder to how broken you are.

You are asking how to fix yourself and I am giving you the answers. It is your choice what you do with this information. You either do what is necessary to heal yourself or you don't. I can tell you this though... You're not going to be able to do that living a normal life. It just doesn't work that way.

It has absolutely nothing to do with preference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    But if your preferences are exactly the same and you love life again? Why do you then still follow the protocol and rotate herbs everyday, don't eat carbs during the day, don't drink etc. that's impossible if you have these preferences.
    I don't get it? Did you loved your life before PFS?
    Because i really loved my life before that. So if I'm healed I will just do whatever I want again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Nobody's preferences are different dude. Two attractive girls I met at Bonnaroo last year keep asking me why I won't come to Bonnaroo and camp with them this year. I think something like 100% of guys would prefer doing that to staying home and eating shilajit. But it's not even a question. Your dick is broken dude. Your preferences don't matter anymore. I'm only 2 years older than you btw.
    True true..
    For how long have you following the regime and how is your recovery going? Are you almost yourself again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much of the food i buy, is organic. But as i said im a student and money can be a problem with all this stuff in the protocol.
    And on the "paleo site" on totalmaleoptimzation, is nothing about its necessary to eat only organic, is that true?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    But if your preferences are exactly the same and you love life again? Why do you then still follow the protocol and rotate herbs everyday, don't eat carbs during the day, don't drink etc. that's impossible if you have these preferences.
    I don't get it? Did you loved your life before PFS?
    Because i really loved my life before that. So if I'm healed I will just do whatever I want again.

- - - Updated - - -

True true..
    For how long have you following the regime and how is your recovery going? Are you almost yourself again?
    I follow the protocol because it allows me to enjoy these things EVEN MORE. When you are functioning optimally with a very high baseline, you're life becomes an enjoyment just existing. I love the way it makes me feel.

What do you mean don't drink? I'm healed...I drink almost every weekend, Friday and Saturday sometimes. I can do that again if I choose because I no longer have the same PFS problems that I once did.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but it's starting to get stale. These are your choices:

Do nothing and stay how you are, or get worse over time.

Do the protocol and take some time for yourself and get rid of your issues.

That's it. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way.

But like I always say, this protocol isn't for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes and I say that from the beginning. If you can't hack it, you can't hack it. There is really no need to whine about how difficult it is anymore. Everyone here that is doing it knows that. So, either do it, or don't do it. But stop whining about it. If you feel like whining, you can go back to PH....they're very good at that over there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I follow the protocol because it allows me to enjoy these things EVEN MORE. When you are functioning optimally with a very high baseline, you're life becomes an enjoyment just existing. I love the way it makes me feel.

What do you mean don't drink? I'm healed...I drink almost every weekend, Friday and Saturday sometimes. I can do that again if I choose because I no longer have the same PFS problems that I once did.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but it's starting to get stale. These are your choices:

Do nothing and stay how you are, or get worse over time.

Do the protocol and take some time for yourself and get rid of your issues.

That's it. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way.

But like I always say, this protocol isn't for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes and I say that from the beginning. If you can't hack it, you can't hack it. There is really no need to whine about how difficult it is anymore. Everyone here that is doing it knows that. So, either do it, or don't do it. But stop whining about it. If you feel like whining, you can go back to PH....they're very good at that over there.
    Im not whinning, not at all.
    You dont know me and my powerwill, I WILL BEAT THIS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS.

CD - Really, i appreciate your work and your help to all of us, my mindset is exactly where it have to be. But im a really curious person and i will do all this the right way from the beginning.
    Can you answer me this:
    Much of the food i buy, is organic. But as i said im a student and money can be a problem with all this stuff in the protocol.
    And on the "paleo site" on totalmaleoptimzation, is nothing about its necessary to eat only organic, is that true?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @petera- I still have pfs to this day, 8 years later, because first I didn't know pfs was a such thing, wasnt fully aware of my situation, and more importantly, I did absolutely nothing about it to make it go away. I continued to abuse my body with unhealthy things like alcohol, weed, shit foods, etc. Pfs will not ever go away by itself.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to take matters into your own hands, as far as making this go away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    @petera- I still have pfs to this day, 8 years later, because first I didn't know pfs was a such thing, wasnt fully aware of my situation, and more importantly, I did absolutely nothing about it to make it go away. I continued to abuse my body with unhealthy things like alcohol, weed, shit foods, etc. Pfs will not ever go away by itself.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to take matters into your own hands, as far as making this go away.
    Shit... sad to hear that brother..

But do you think you will be yourself again - after started to follow the regime?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a really important question - the regime is basically the diet, exercise and the herbs right?
    Things like, penis pumping, cold water therapy, skin brushing is not necessary right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And BTW, I've only been on the protocol for a few weeks. I finally just got my juice feast completed 14 days ago. Like I said, I just started all of this finally. Took me years to get here. Read my blog. I hope myself and others can really motivate you, and make you view this the way we view it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm already feeling better, and getting back to myself. This protocol has literally given me my life back. Its given me more discipline at my job and at other areas in life.