User Tag List

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's a natural product so it's not standardized like a product would be that you purchased from a man-made lab. The weather the nutrients everything that goes in to the tree producing the pollen changes from year to year. This is going to be reflected in The Taste. The effects are going to be exactly the same. For the record I loved the way my first couple kilos tasted I'm not a fan of the newer stuff I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Im with you on this. I've noticed quite a bit of variation in the years i've been ordering from them, and I'm more of a fan of the taste on the older stuff just before they rebranded from super man herbs.

The new stuff isn't too bad though, and as long as it gets you where you're going
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    The pine pollen from my order in June for all 3 big bags I ordered really does smell different to past ones and tastes very different too. It doesn't have that same odour and taste to it that all my previous orders. Hopefully it was just this batch and it goes back to normal.
    They switch suppliers a lot, they mentioned this to me when I spoke on the phone with them a while back, so probably from a different supplier.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

I touched a broken fin pill in an old pair of shorts & I'm feeling worse

Hoping this is just in my head..I am staying very calm, but any advice would be appreciated

I am a few days away from the end of cycle as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 08-26-2017 at 11:28 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post

Hoping this is just in my head..I am staying very calm, but any advice would be appreciated

Have you got any more of it elsewhere? What's done is done now I guess, you can only focus on the future and making sure there's no more of it left.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

I hope you're being sarcastic

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I hope you're being sarcastic

In fairness to him, and I might be a shocking test case as my mind often gets the better of me, I used to react when i touched a fin pill towards the end of using it. I might be a special case. But i also did read somewhere that it can be absorbed through the skin and for pregnant women not to touch it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not forget placebo effect is a real thing to take into consideration as well here CDN.

The fact that DriventoRecover has had such an emotionally damaging experience with Finasteride in the past very well could make him believe that even just touching the stuff could have ill effect on him again, and if he believes it hard enough, he could very well make it come true with just his mind alone.

DrivenToRecover, for what it's worth, most of us here would tend to believe that Finasteride can really only effect you once taken into your system orally, so right now, you're probably just worrying yourself to death which really isn't going to help your situation and you are probably therefore creating a bigger problem for yourself in your mind. I think had you just touched the stuff and moved on, you'd be fine right now, so try and just not think about it, treat it like it was nothing, and move on friend You're still on your way to recovery

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Let's not forget placebo effect is a real thing to take into consideration as well here CDN.

The fact that DriventoRecover has had such an emotionally damaging experience with Finasteride in the past very well could make him believe that even just touching the stuff could have ill effect on him again, and if he believes it hard enough, he could very well make it come true with just his mind alone.

DrivenToRecover, for what it's worth, most of us here would tend to believe that Finasteride can really only effect you once taken into your system orally, so right now, you're probably just worrying yourself to death which really isn't going to help your situation and you are probably therefore creating a bigger problem for yourself in your mind. I think had you just touched the stuff and moved on, you'd be fine right now, so try and just not think about it, treat it like it was nothing, and move on friend You're still on your way to recovery
    Thanks bud. I was hoping to hear I'm a dumb fuck for worrying lol

Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks bud. I was hoping to hear I'm a dumb fuck for worrying lol

Nah...you're going to worry, but you need to practice at not worrying. It does nothing for your situation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, and most importantly CD, I've been having trouble finding shampoo, conditioner, and body wash that is completely free of estrogenic ingredients. I've used the ones on Healthranger, unscented body wash and shampoo, but it does have sunflower seed oil. As I have problems with high estrogen, I want to steer as clear of these ingredients as possible. Some guys on the forum have recommended soapnut shampoos and Dr bronner's. are there any other suggestions? Thank you!!