User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you guys consider almond butter/almond flour paleo and good to put into the protocol? I haven’t eaten it yet but I noticed it’s considered paleo on the google searches I did.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Would you guys consider almond butter/almond flour paleo and good to put into the protocol? I haven’t eaten it yet but I noticed it’s considered paleo on the google searches I did.
    Almonds, like most nuts, are high in omega-6 fatty acids, which are becoming increasingly recognised as being deleterious to health. Whilst nuts aren’t a problem in small amounts, nut butters and flours are not something that I would include as a staple of my diet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Coming from someone who probably eats the least amount of organic foods in this whole forum due to my location and money constraints, it does not make or break your recovery. But, if you could buy everything organic, do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. Yeah, I saw your post about how CD told you foods not always being organic won't really affect your recovery much. But there's just so much conflicting information on this stuff online that it was making my head spin lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which testosterone boosting supplements do you guys think are "best" to start off with? The full list can be a little overwhelming (and pricy) so I'm looking to start with a few and then add more over time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Which testosterone boosting supplements do you guys think are "best" to start off with? The full list can be a little overwhelming (and pricy) so I'm looking to start with a few and then add more over time.
    I'd say Tongkat, Ant, Pine Pollen, Shilajit, Citanche, Shishranda, Catauba Bark and Tribulus are the best to start rotating with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you supposed to lift/do HIIT during the juice feast?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Are you supposed to lift/do HIIT during the juice feast?
    No. The cleansing period is a period of rest. Just as it states on the website.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone else experience mouth/throat soreness when ending the juice feast and eating for the first time? I ended the feast a few days ago and the pain kind of resembles strep throat.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone else have issues with screens? Phones, TV and my laptop are all a big issue for me since all this began.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the beginning I couldn't sit infront of screens, watch TV or anything on phone. Seemed as everything that moves too fast literally drains me out. First 2 months went monkmode lol. Now I feel like pressure is building up inside of me and I get somewhat hot(light sweat) when sitting for more than an hour infront of pc. But nothing major