User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    In the beginning I couldn't sit infront of screens, watch TV or anything on phone. Seemed as everything that moves too fast literally drains me out. First 2 months went monkmode lol. Now I feel like pressure is building up inside of me and I get somewhat hot(light sweat) when sitting for more than an hour infront of pc. But nothing major
    Weird, I have the same issue. It used to be much worse also. I’m gonna get some blue light blocking glasses and see if they help. I played Xbox for the first time in months yesterday for like 6 hours and then later that night my mental symptoms went bad again

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dudes

Was gonna open a thread of a question I had but thought I'd hop on this one.

When the gyms open and I get into lifting how does it work in regards to raising testosterone. Is it like the more weight you lift the better testosterone levels that rise? Of course early days I will not push to hard to avoid burnout or cortisol spike but in terms of the actual weights especially after say a month or two should I be exerting myself and going to failure or would be going to 70 to 80% max be sufficient?

As a weight newbie I plan to carry out the tmo way of 4 day split and a hiit sprint probably on arm day.

Thanks fellas

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hey dudes

Was gonna open a thread of a question I had but thought I'd hop on this one.

When the gyms open and I get into lifting how does it work in regards to raising testosterone. Is it like the more weight you lift the better testosterone levels that rise? Of course early days I will not push to hard to avoid burnout or cortisol spike but in terms of the actual weights especially after say a month or two should I be exerting myself and going to failure or would be going to 70 to 80% max be sufficient?

As a weight newbie I plan to carry out the tmo way of 4 day split and a hiit sprint probably on arm day.

Thanks fellas
    I would ease in at the 70-80% max range. Try to push yourself once a week to see where the weight is progressing as far as gains go. Always go by how you feel when you do that. If you feel like ass that day, maybe don’t push it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if anyone else saw this, but a recent study found that "gut microbiota population is altered in PFS patients, suggesting that it might represent a diagnostic marker and a possible therapeutic target for this syndrome." Alterations of gut microbiota composition in post-finasteride patients: a pilot study | SpringerLink

Just reinforces what many of us suspected – that the gut is definitely hit hard by PFS...and that the juice/water fast, diet, and probiotics can start to address this issue.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else saw this, but a recent study found that "gut microbiota population is altered in PFS patients, suggesting that it might represent a diagnostic marker and a possible therapeutic target for this syndrome." Alterations of gut microbiota composition in post-finasteride patients: a pilot study | SpringerLink

Just reinforces what many of us suspected – that the gut is definitely hit hard by PFS...and that the juice/water fast, diet, and probiotics can start to address this issue.
    Know exactly what you mean over time my acid reflux and bloating issues have improved tremendously especially after 2 water fasts