User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please note I know this alone will not fix my problem, as I understand it is a systemic issue that can and will be fixed from the protocol. I am awaiting the materials to arrive for the juice feast, but from this point forward, I want to rest easy knowing that the hygiene products I'm using will not make anything worse.

Thanks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Please note I know this alone will not fix my problem, as I understand it is a systemic issue that can and will be fixed from the protocol. I am awaiting the materials to arrive for the juice feast, but from this point forward, I want to rest easy knowing that the hygiene products I'm using will not make anything worse.

Thanks.
    I just use the Every Man Jack brand. Maxout used it during his recovery and I trust his opinion pretty well

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I'm definitely late to the party on this, and I am sure this has been answered many, many times already. I have looked for where it could have been answered but I have not seen it.
    I'm starting a 7 herb rotation, are there preferred herbs to start with? I already have ashwagandha, maca, pine pollen, and Goji Berry. Should I add schisandra, Rhodiola, and Tongkat?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, LEH doesn't seem to carry Rhodiola anymore. Any suggestions on a quality Rhodiola?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have started with pine pollen (daily), tongkat, icarin, maca, shilajit, cistanche, he shou wu, mucuna, ashwghanda and eleuthero.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    I have started with pine pollen (daily), tongkat, icarin, maca, shilajit, cistanche, he shou wu, mucuna, ashwghanda and eleuthero.
    Thanks Def. How're you doing?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The alternate brand I used to Lost Empire was Barlowe’s and Bulk Supplements (Amazon).

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing ok - I am starting to see some progress in the gym and the glycine is definitely a help for getting to sleep. Not noticing anything much from the herbs yet, but I’m sure that will change. My biggest issue is still my gut which I think affects everything else. Getting a scope next week - not expecting a huge amount from it - but just want to make sure it’s nothing sinister. I’ll do a proper write up in my own thread once it has been 3 months

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone who's experienced smaller penis size have any insight on how long it typically takes to get some of that size back? Just shocking that you can go your entire life with it being one size and then suddenly it's like you're 10 years old down there again. It seems like erect size is about the same as pre-crash but flaccid size is noticeably smaller. Really frustrating.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I am experiencing extreme fatigue/sluggishness and anxiety after eating (mostly my first meal of the day), but throughout the day as well. Anyone know why this might be?

I've had this issue a bit in the past as well, I think it may be something underlying in my normal health that may be hurting my symptoms. Maybe something to do with blood sugar? Blood pressure? Any help would be great.