User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone did a write-up of diet and supps for you it would be the same thing as the website. If you can't understand one you won't understand the other. Eat meat, veggies, a little bit of fruit, and rice if you want it. That's basically the whole diet. Supps are on the site. Herbs are on the site. Exercise plan is on the site.

You could also look at a thread on here called "My Journey to the Promised Land." Somewhere near the middle of the whole thread Maxout gives his exact supp and exercise regimen. He's basically recovered now.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive looked at the site but with my brain in the state its in, things like cycling supps and backloading etc are to much to comprehend at this moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHat did she say in first consultation Benq? did she give you a feeling of hope beating this?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    WHat did she say in first consultation Benq? did she give you a feeling of hope beating this?
    My man...I know you're brain fogged to hell right now....but listen to me...

SHE ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING. YOU ARE, BY TRYING YOUR BEST TO FOLLOW THIS PROTOCOL.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daniel my friend, there is no silver bullet to magically get rid of all this, which is what you are looking for.

You're ignoring the answer because it sounds like hard work, but when you want it bad enough as you clearly dont right now then go back to the web site we have linked you too and get on with it... its much easier than you think, just takes a tiny bit of initial work.

Put the money you are spending on paying that pretentious fraud to write letters to your GP telling them you're mental to good use by getting the herbs in you need to start this protocol, and dive right in. If you need proof it works, read through the threads here first.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, like Swill said: spend your money on herbs if you're gonna spend it on something. Don't worry about backloading right now if it's confusing, that's one of the least important things.

You're still in the hysterical stage. It's understandable, I was in that stage for a long time. Do yourself a favor and make your time in the hysterical stage as inexpensive and non-destructive as possible by doing even just 10 days of juice. Brainfog is normally better the emptier your stomach is, so you should be able to put together a barebones regimen during that time. I would order herbs now so they'll be here by the time the feast is over.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    I may not have made my message clear. There's no silver bullet, she isn't some kind of Pfs expert. Like the others have said, YOU make yourself recover, with a protocol. The main reason I'm currently using her is to get tests done on my gut to see what kind of infections I have and to treat them.
    If you still have doubts about recovery you need to read more recovery posts from this forum and many others.
    Either way, you need to be on a protocol, and you will get there, as will I.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your supportive message guys - It may not seem it but I am grateful

Im in such a dark place my arms do not have enough strength or energy to hold my phone to my ear

Im going to crack on looking at the site and ordering herbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Rice is only if you do carb backloading :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Durantia37 - No. Rice is only if you do carb backloading :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I did what everyone suggested

I made 5 1 litre Juices (spinach, kale mango, almond milk banna celery)

Come 3.30 my blood sugars crashed to the point where I was gonna faint so I had to eat a choc bar and some crisps????

THoughts please, is my insulin levels fucked? Is my adrenals fucked? How do I overcome this????????